Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 812 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812813814822862912 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Upcoming Spoiler:
    -Plat Vampire Hunter Lumaria (ルマリア) Added as Drop on Second Phase Map.

Lumaria Stand-up Illustration:]
    [+] Spoiler

Area Heal (エリアヒール): (25s; attack 1.6x; range 1.3x [260]; heals all units within range; AS: 192; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
    Wide Area Heal (ワイドエリアヒール): (25s; attack 1.3x; range 1.6x [320]; heals all units within range; AS: 192; WT: 15; CT: 30)
    AW Ability: Vampire Hunter attack +7% if Lumaria is a team member.

Lumaria has the same skill as Plat Feng Shui User Marle, who is going to be a chance-up unit in one of the premium summonings.

DPS/Range/Duration Comparison:
    Skill Lumaria: 227/260/25
    Skill AW Lumaria: 185/320/25
    Skill Marle: 236/305/25
    Skill AW Marle: 296/352/35
    Skill AW Echidna: 222/240/25 (WT30; CT60)

Geez, I never realised how utterly horrible Echidna's AW skill is compared to Lumaria's. Though, I'm discounting the defence buff to all dragon-type characters, but they haven't introduced enough of those types to really matter for most people. Aside from Anya and Lucille, does anyone bother with Gadoras? Really should just commission Wazakita to give free players Sonya...

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to update the event info post with another link to a pastebin to work around the issue where posts with special characters get mangled, but it seems someone thinks that doing so is a bad thing, so I'm going to refrain from doing so from now on (I'll be focusing on keeping the post on ULMF up to date). You can contact me there if you need anything.Farewell...

Last edited by Petite Soeur; 06-16-2016 at 03:22 AM.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    @Petite Soeur
    Take it easy. It's only a game and you're not working for them, so don't push yourself too hard. =)

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Can't you just link your ULMF post in the opening? That would probably solve the issue.

BTW, its right here, for those who don't want to mess around with the copy-paste or can't find the ULMF thread on their own. :P

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Gabezhul; 06-16-2016 at 07:29 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur View Post
    it seems someone thinks that doing so is a bad thing, so[...]Farewell...
    Now, now...i dont know what's happening, but there's no need to go away.

As Gabezhul suggested, just a link will do the trick.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    I just got my Clissa from 1/5 to 5/5 with 5 rainbow fairies. Yay. Now I only need to farm a skill-up fairy for her and I'm all set. People tend to undervalue Clissa, but let me tell you, that 30% chance to deal true damage is better than it sounds, and with the SAW she should be even better (which is not a hard achievement, as the instant-regen is pretty useless on 90% of maps).
    My next SAW target is going to be Rino, she should be amazing on the subjugation map.

Also, the new 70/6 map is laughably easy while the 100/2 is ridiculously hard. I could only 1-star it on my first try, and I looked up vids on it beforehand so I didn't go in blind.

Finally, the armor subjugation is fun. I somehow managed to accidentally stumble upon a perfect placement order on my first try (only got 399 because a single shadow slipped by while I wasn't looking), so I will try for the 500 once I got enough CHR. I will probably need to buy the boosts to max it out (I stockpiled enough free SCs already), but I guess I will wait until the weekend and 3* the SAW map if I am at it as well.

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    @Petite Soeur m8 you can't leave

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T LET MEMES BE DREAMS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur View Post
    I was going to update the event info post with another link to a pastebin to work around the issue where posts with special characters get mangled, but it seems someone thinks that doing so is a bad thing, so I'm going to refrain from doing so from now on (I'll be focusing on keeping the post on ULMF up to date). You can contact me there if you need anything.Farewell...
    Hi @Petite Soeur

I believe you have saw the "down vote" after the change to pastebin. The truth is, i clicked the "down vote" by accident .New to this forum without guidance, i been trying to figure out how to get rid of the downvote yet i am still clueless up till now.

I am truly sorry if that caused any misunderstanding. As a matter of fact appreciate those translation regardless how it was presented OTL"

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    I 2 Star both the 100/2 and 70/6 on the blind
    It's a total opposite for Me , In My case 100/2 seems to be easier
    While 70/6 , I haven't figure the pattern yet

100/2 with many token is easy , still I did not brought enough witch to slowdown the final boss....

As for Subjugation , I ran it blind and get 460. Should have been 480 withoug the leak at begining
    Need to brought Jerome and replace Junon , also need to replace Cellia with 3'rd healer
    Those two only for boost anyway >.>
    I should have placed Liana on the middle instead of the far left
    That's why My damage dealer on the far right did not get enough heal , even though I used Liana AW skill
    I wish I have a 2'nd Mage Armor on this map.....

Lucky...... I prefer a bad reputation over a good reputation
    Please downvote moar of My post~

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    man first time doing the 500 and i got 495 cus i wasnt expecting the dark knight dude to go all robo on me then 2nd time the same shit happened cus he had a 3rd form wich keeps his cheap super hit bs and makes him hit 2x as fast i was like WTF

got JTR Nov 11th 2015 ben a proud mama/papa ever since

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    The new maps weren't too bad for me. 3* all of them. Now I'm just farming the new 70/6 map for healers, priest warriors, and plat fairies. And that feeling when you max skill a farm unit too early and have no idea what to do about the rest of the copies. I don't have Marle, so idk if saving them is worth it.