Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 815 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 11989
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nema View Post
    Another day another gatcha fail. Not even one platinum of 8 rolls. Fuck this game.
    Platinum is only 10% chance, so that's completely normal.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    hmm rolling after getting a silver+ for the free daily roll usually gives better results...

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone have any idea how to get rid of this error?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiffonn View Post
    "Fuel is my blood, Steel is my body,
    Ammo are my actions and Bauxite is for carriers only"

-Ship girls.
    [SIGPIC]http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=506&dateline=14007177 46[/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Yosh 3* the dragon map with right timing.
    Now only orc map left..

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

IGN
    Yuzuru
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    ah, finally can do it without Nadia dying

Abyssal Ryuujou :3

~ ~ ~

"A Hero is simply a combination of H and Ero."

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    @Petite Soeur Wait did you really just leave over a downvote? Was that the straw that broke the camel's back? lol. Why not just change the characters that are causing issues like with this week's event. Forum mgmt already posted that they're working on the special character issue so I'd assume it will be addressed in the near future. If you're just going to up and leave then I don't see any reason to continue pledging

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T LET MEMES BE DREAMS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iDuane View Post
    @Petite Soeur Wait did you really just leave over a downvote? Was that the straw that broke the camel's back? lol. Why not just change the characters that are causing issues like with this week's event. Forum mgmt already posted that they're working on the special character issue so I'd assume it will be addressed in the near future. If you're just going to up and leave then I don't see any reason to continue pledging
    He seems to be active and posting the new updates at ULMF's Aigis thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24452 . Idk if you frequent there, but go to page 1181 onwards for the latest updates.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    For those who do not follow ULMF:
    Next week is going to be big. We are getting silver Lv55, a new majin advent for Zepar, a drop-rate bonus event for one week AND they are directly selling a plat Royal Guard for 14 SC. I am not thrilled by that last one, but oh well.

I don't know about the revival archive. It was mentioned as "probable" early this week and no one reaffirmed it, so it may or may not come out next week as well.

Also, argh! I just spent 3 SCs yesterday because I couldn't get the Feng Shui User orbs I needed to SAW Nataku (who is ab absolute beast with it, BTW), and of course there is a drop-rate event right next week. -.-'

Finally, for those who are wondering what Royal Guards do... count me in your ranks, because I don't have the foggiest idea either. The only one we have now is Patel, a sapphire unit, and she is just a jack-of-all-stats 2-blocker with no class-ability and a little MR. She is only useful because of the skill, which is a magical attack with instakill chance (after AW, also ranged), and since it's most likely unique, it doesn't actually tell us anything about the class itself.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 06-22-2016 at 03:54 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul
    Actually I think it's a good idea to just set a price like that. If they put in the Premium, we would probably end up spending more than 14 SCs getting silvers units.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul - Isn't Patel just a weaker clone of Sybilla (figures cuz they're sisters)? Only difference is her skill goes up to lv. 10 whereas Sybilla's skill only goes up to lv. 5 and blocks 2 like you said.

And Alicia is supposed to be Anna's sis right? They look so similar. Inb4 threesome with Prince like Cloris and Belinda. XD

And maybe I read Petite's post wrong, but is the pack supposed to be 14 SCs AND Alicia, not Alicia bought for 14 SCs? The way he worded it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur
    "New Prince Assistance Pack" Added to Shop.
    +14 SC Set with Platinum Royal Guard Alicia (近衛騎士アリシア) for DMM Points (One-Time Purchase).
    +Alicia Initial LV40
    it seems like the Prince Assistance pack is supposed to include 14 SCs and Alicia and bought for DMM points. In other words, pay real money for points to get both.

The new gold bowrider is pretty good. Unlimited skill duration for 1.3x attack and range. She's a gold too, so it would be less work to CC and min/max her if you're lucky.

Last edited by Yoxall; 06-22-2016 at 04:43 AM.