Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 827 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 327727777817825826827828829837877927 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,270 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    @DrinkingBleach They added some maps will really good completion rewards like fez happy etc they revived anya anna aria and echidna iirc.
    So you better have at least 40 SC saved up.

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasses View Post
    @DrinkingBleach They added some maps will really good completion rewards like fez happy etc they revived anya anna aria and echidna iirc.
    So you better have at least 40 SC saved up.
    Which should be, for the record, easily achievable with the completion rewards of the daily revival alone. I have spent a bunch for grinding fairies and threw a bunch onto the gacha as well, and I should still have 60+ by the time the anniversary comes around.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I don't think I spent very much last anniversary, I remember getting all the 'gold rush' style completion rewards with I think no crystals spent. And from memory the Anya revival were different weaks to that event anyway, so you weren't forced to split your attention between them. Can't remember how much I spent getting Anya, but I don't think it was anywhere close to 40.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks for the input. I have roughly 80 SCs saved anyway. I think I can afford some draws atleast. The numbers are tempting me

Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    This last few days I amde progress towards AW prince. Used some pretty crazy tactics to 1* the maps cuz lol conventional tactics don't work. Now need 2 more jungles maps till i reach the AW prince map.
    Thank gawd I don't need to clear the last 2? magic city maps. Don't think I could 1* them.

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    New maintenance, new unit buffs. All of it are good, but the priest warriors got the biggest buff by far. My Flamel got something in the range of plus 50 atk and 100 def.

Edit: Other stuff that greatly affects my roster:
    Amanda 大山賊時代: all bandit HP 2x; removed 0 defence effect to self - This should make her a viable physical duelist, plus it is a huge buff to other bandits, particularly Imeria, who is already one of the few walls of flesh that can stop a golem. I approve. :)

Towa Ability: changed to 'ヘイスト' (haste); just by being a team member, all units wait period after an attack decreased; effect added to AW Ability '時空干渉'. - Veeeeeery nice! She also got a range boost. She was already a mainstay of my roster, but now she is even more awesome. If only she didn't look so stupid. -.-'

Ninja: Cost -1 (Ninja Master and Chounin: -2). - With this my Saki only costs 15 points! The age of the shuriken-gatling-gun has begun!

Moltena 魔獣炎操; WT/CT decreased; 魔獣獄炎操: added true damage; self and token range multiplier effect added; duration extended; CT/WT decreased; attack multiplier modified.
    and
    Orthrus (LV and AW): true damage attack. - ... *makes stifled squeeing sounds* Wow! I expected they would buff my monster-puppy tamer, but I never expected they would make her THIS good! Yay! :D

Last edited by Gabezhul; 07-14-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul
    Wow those 3 got nice upgrades, definitely would be useful. Among them, I don't have Towa yet tho, looking forward when she visit my deck in the future, haste for entire party is crazy. ^-^

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Oh, and before I forget: This week's maintenance-report, courtesy of our missing Soeur.
    There is a lot to look at.

I have also beaten most of the new star trial maps (I am waiting for the natural regen to attemopt the last one). My AWd, SAWd Makina really shined on the 100/2 map. When attacking the middle of the map she could sometimes hit 20+ enemies at the same time with 1600+ damage. The tiger hermit was also lulzy. I remembered how I couldn't do anything about him when he first came around, but now I could easily block him with AW prince and then true-damage snipe him with Metus and Nataku. It's crazy how much of a progress my roster made in just two months.

Edit: 3* the last map on the first try. I won't be grinding it, since I already have Helena at mincost and 8/10 (I was lucky with the feeding when her event was running). I also managed to get Mortena up to 4/5 using the rainbow fairies that dropped from the star collection (+1 from Corinne's event) in preparation of her AW. I will have to grind a bunch of gold to do that though, as I only have about 10k right now. AW-ing and SAW-ing Makina yesterday kind of put a dent in my treasury.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 07-14-2016 at 09:13 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul
    Can you just copy paste them? I cannot access that forum, it's blocked because NSFW.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Sure. Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur View Post
    Maintenance Update On July 14th:
    Contents:
    -Subjugation Mission "Dark Knighthood's Collapse" Ends.
    -Emergency Mission "Evil Hermit Country's Trap" Second Phase Begins.
    Other:
    -Certain Classes and Units Rebalanced.
    -Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
    -Revival Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
    -New BGM Added to Existing Missions.
    -Illustrator Name Changed for Certain Units (bomi, Camilla illustrator, became あのにむ [Anonimu]).
    Apology:
    -1 SC for Gunner Bug
    -1 SC for Amanda Bug (need AW Amanda).
    -1 SC for Sarah Bug (need Sarah)
    -1 SC for Daily Revival Map Bug.

Daily Revival:

-Each Revival Lasts for One Day Between 0:00~23:59.
    -Guaranteed 1st time drops (excluding drops already gained in the past).

July 11th: Anna and the Snow Beauty (アンナと雪の美女) (Plat Witch Eliza; Click!)
    July 12th: The Road to the Bandit King (山賊王への道) (Plat Bandit Rorone; Click!)
    July 13th: Dragon Knight's Oath (竜騎士の誓い) (Plat Dragon Rider Lucille; Click!)
    July 14th: Alchemist and the Philosopher's Stone (錬金術士と賢者の石) (Plat Alchemist Corinne; Click!)
    July 15th: Monk's Training Ground (モンクの修行場) (Plat Monk Ling; Click!)
    July 16th: Holy Sledge Hammer Champion's Challenge (聖鎚闘士の挑戦) (Plat Heavy Miranda; Click!)
    July 17th: Oni-Inviting Miko (鬼招きの巫女) (Plat Shaman Shiho; Click!

Unit and Class Changes:
    Units:
    Berenice スパイクシールド: defence and duration buffed; CT/WT decreased
    20s > 40s

Gadoras: confidence can be raised; added exchange event.

Echidna 堅鱗の癒し: duration increased
    25s > 30s

Mikoto: attack buffed; AW ability: necessary HP value to instantly kill raised.
    (excluding affection) AW99 AT238 > 271

Sasha 幻惑の秘術: CT/WT decreased; アクセルミラージュ: CT/WT decreased
    NM WT40 > 35; CT80 > 70; AW WT47.5 > 37; CT95 > 75

Farne 真・フェニックス: CT/WT decreased
    CT30 > 25

Zaram AW Abililty: changed to 魔法抵抗 (10% magic resistance)

Matsuri 疾風迅雷: CT/WT decreased
    CT60 > 55

Grace リミッターカット: HP decrease value after skill expires eased
    70% > 50%

Agnes 重殺イービルエナジー: CT/WT decreased
    CT45 > 35

Corinne 理力の剣: attack raised
    attack 2x > 2.3x

Kikyou 真・神降ろし: shortened wait period (?)

Rubinas 鋭牙の火炎: duration buffed

Amanda 大山賊時代: all bandit HP 2x; removed 0 defence effect to self

Alice: added chance to attack all nearby land enemies to '旋風脚' and '獣王爪大旋風' abilities.

Towa Ability: changed to 'ヘイスト' (haste); just by being a team member, all units' wait period after an attack decreased; effect added to AW Ability '時空干渉'.

Palffy 鉄壁の挑発: defence buffed.

Racua 真祖の血脈: WT/CT decreased; ニアイモータ: WT/CT decreased; duration modified.
    NM CT65 > 55; AW CT90 > 55; AW 25s > 20s

Moltena 魔獣炎操; WT/CT decreased; 魔獣獄炎操: added true damage; self and token range multiplier effect added; duration extended; CT/WT decreased; attack multiplier modified.
    NM CT50 > 40; AW attack 3x > 2x; range 1.5x; 15s > 20s; CT60 > 45

Classes:
    Rogue: wait period after an attack shortened.
    Bandit: HP increased; attack increased.
    Samurai: HP increased; attack increased; defence increased.
    Ninja: Cost -1 (Ninja Master and Chounin: -2).
    Avenger: Hp increased.
    Monk: HP increased; attack increased; wait period after an attack shortened.
    Front Tactician: Hp increased; attack increased.
    Magic Fencer: attack increased; defence increased.
    Sailor: HP increased; Sailor Elite: max attack increased.
    Priest Warrior: attack increased; defence increased.
    Maid: HP increased; defence increased.
    Vampire Lord: attack increased.
    Archer: multiplier against air units buffed.
    Chrono Witch: range buffed.

Token:
    Shiki (LV and AW): Hp increased; skill '傷返の呪言' added (counters blocked enemies' physical attacks [half their damage as true damage]; automatic and duration unlimited).
    Sword Skeleton (LV and AW): status ailment immunity added.
    Orthrus (LV and AW): true damage attack.
    Guardian Golem: damage nullification [rare].
    Tree of Life: recovers 300 HP to all allies when deployed.
    God Tree of Life: recovers 500 HP to all allies when deployed.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Gabezhul; 07-14-2016 at 10:23 AM.