Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 875 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 375775825865873874875876877885925975 ... LastLast
Results 8,741 to 8,750 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    @Zugon Ah I think claire's saw is kinda sucky. I keep her at regular skill.

Biased opinion:Claire best archer.

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Huh, sapphires are sorted after plats now. This'll take some getting used to.
    Also I really like the design of black druid Fiore, and she wants to protect the world along the prince's side, hnnng

Red, red, all around...

[ Founder of WhiteScarf ]

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    @Zugon Yeah I was talking about one of the trolls with the earth spikes. I was concerned when I saw them hitting Bernice/AW Prince so hard, but I see.
    I'll go with Oscar then, since I'm not anywhere near ready for AW Skill spirit map.
    Lecia is still pre-CC and my only actual tank is Leanne (Bernice unleveled), so I guess I'll go with Olivie and Hibari. I was originally gonna level Bernice but Hibari's CC40 stats were already getting close to Bernice's CC60 ones.. lol

Thanks for the response and insight.

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @Velenos Actually, I was wrong. Claire has superior DPS to Oscar if you count how long it takes to cycle their skills. (This is using Claire's normal skill VS Oscar's SAW, Oscar has longer cooldown and a shorter duration on his) Though it does mean Oscar will be better at bursting enemies, you won't always be needing to throw out your skills relentlessly. Sorry for that mixup regardless, though.

Rep
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    If anyone is interested:
    http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?79...ation-Campaign
    I don't know what the reward is for Aegis players though.
    It will only apply to the non-R version of Aegis too apparently.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1172 Post(s)
    I do wonder what's gonna happen, Shiropro are castle girls, how that gonna fit in with Aegis lol? :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    The campaign asks for level 15 in both games to get the full rewards. I'm not sure what the reward is in Aegis, but I might give it a try and start tomorrow. Any advice?

Rep
    Mentioned
    1172 Post(s)
    @Folseus For Aegis, they have a weekly maintenance every Thursday 10:00 ~ 15:00 JST, the collabo campaign will start after maintenance. What we know so far, it's only for Aegis All-Age (PC) and A (IOS). The Aegis Twitter haven't say anything yet what's the reward.

It's a good idea tho if you want to start early and get the feel of the game.

The first page in this thread has all the basic info written by @Petite Soeur . The UI picture on the guide is already outdated but game mechanic wise is still the same. It's pretty easy to get the hang of this game. Just have fun. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    What we know so far, it's only for Aegis All-Age (PC) and A (IOS). The Aegis Twitter haven't say anything yet what's the reward.
    Well, since All Age and R use the same profile, all one really has to do is to log into the other version, grab the rewards and then hop back to their preferred one. I am playing R on my PC and All Ages on Android (for obvious reasons), so it should be perfectly doable.

- - - Updated - - -

Wowza... Doing the collaboration will hand out 30 SCs. That's pretty neat.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 08-30-2016 at 10:15 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @Folseus I guess some general tips would be to not CC (Class Change, AKA the game's unit evolution) before they're max level and to not ignore the 3-star silver units you get.

You don't have to do the gachapon in this game, it's often more efficient to spend your currency on event units than it is to spend trying to get premium ones but some people recommend investing up to 50 early on the kickstart yourself with some golds and maybe a platinum. On that note, don't ever do the pull that costs 3 premium currency.