Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 884 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 384784834874882883884885886894934984 ... LastLast
Results 8,831 to 8,840 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur
    Imperial Heal Omega (インペリアルヒールΩ): (s; attack 2.7x; range shortened []; HP halved when skill expires; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
    By the way, am I the only one who cares that we didn't get duration and WT/CT yet? If it extends the duration by a lot the HP halve would barely matter.

Last edited by Zugon; 09-06-2016 at 03:47 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    @Mikan - True. And I hope her affection bonuses are HP and ATK for more power and she will have more HP to survive. Well, defence or attack animation reduction would be nice too.

Edit: Upcoming event will be "The Lost Dragon Island" with plat Mid-Rank Dragon Soldier Ignis. Never had a female dragon soldier before (Anya does not count since she's a dragon princess), so I wonder what her skills will be like.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Yoxall; 09-06-2016 at 03:08 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    So once a day I get 3 crystals in my gift box and when I go to claim them I get this message:

Needless to say this is the JP version. I understand it is asking me if I want to claim them and that I can only use them in Aegis but why is it telling me this and why am I receiving them anyway lol?

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    @Valenos

Like I said
    Gatcha =====> Free
    Even though Yuyu is a Gold , her stats is almost better than Belinda (Plat)
    I dunno with SAW though , I did not raise Yuyu and Belinda
    Since I have Black Witch , Adele and Figneria......

======================================

That Plat Dragon Soldier is cute and all
    But dunno with her Stat - Skill and Skill AW (?)
    I think I will still wait for Anya Revival instead~

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @Maou I'm pretty sure that's the message telling you that if you claim them, you won't be able to use them on the other versions of the game, when you otherwise could've gone there and claimed them to use there. It should only refer to the iOS versions though, Android and browser versions all share the same stock.

@Velenos By the way, I should probably butt in and tell you Yuyu's attack isn't superior to Belinda's once you count the affection bonus, except during AW where Belinda gets her ability to come out on top anyways. Naturally if your resources are a bit stretched out (or if you just have a preference) there's nothing wrong with raising Yuyu thanks to her much cheaper deployment cost, but I'll point it out anyways for you to consider.

Last edited by Zugon; 09-06-2016 at 03:46 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Adding to the news above, Majin Vepar's advent event is getting revived. And two new exchange quests for Charlotte and Saria. Well, my timing to AW Saria couldn't have been better. XD Just AW'ed her yesterday, so I guess I'll start raising her.

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    Just AW Nadia last night~
    And probably if RNG is not a B**** , I will get her SAW today

Vepar?
    I guess it's time to clear 10'th Lv
    Not interested and not sure strong enough to do 11 and above
    Why don't the Dev make it PA instead of BF , or better... BOTH XD as Reward from 11-15 >.>
    Doesn't seems worth the trouble to clear 11-15 IMO~

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Isn't Aria somewhat dragon soldier xD, i know she's listed in Dragon race.
    I think Dragon soldier is somewhat similar to Gyadoras or the gold male one, meaning high cost (around 15~20), high stats, and she is a plat one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zugon View Post
    @Velenos By the way, I should probably butt in and tell you Yuyu's attack isn't superior to Belinda's once you count the affection bonus, except during AW where Belinda gets her ability to come out on top anyways. Naturally if your resources are a bit stretched out (or if you just have a preference) there's nothing wrong with raising Yuyu thanks to her much cheaper deployment cost, but I'll point it out anyways for you to consider.
    Ja, Yuyu is cheaper to raise. And i think why Belinda's attk even below Yuyu is because she has class' attk buff, almost those units have their attk a huge decrease when AW (like Spica), and thanks to those buff, we see her in many videos. Overlook those thing, Yuyu is better, lesser resources , lower cost, and being an elf mean she has slightly faster attk(?). Then If you want one that ready to action, then Yuyu.
    And one more thing, after SAW their roles are somehow different. While Yuyu gains AOE, Belinda is a single target damg dealer with a huge range (2xattk 2xrange). So she makes her own use and sync's well with others, while Yuyu's overshadowed by higher rank witches especially Despia.

Last edited by Geirhildr; 09-06-2016 at 05:36 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Hi guys, I just started on Aigis because of the collab event.

I'll like to ask: Where do I level my characters? My characters are around level 10ish to 20 and it's getting quite hard to clear story missions. I can't even do events because of the weak lineup I have.

I'm currently level 23 and this is the team I'm using at the moment:

Can I have some advice on how to level my characters so I can take part in events and daily missions to get more characters? I'm currently saving my crystals till I have 50 of them to roll gacha.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    @Jiharo
    I don't have any recommend on what units you need focus, i know everyone here will do it better. So i just point out some thing that if you haven't known yet. (Consider that you alr knew some important class mechanic like (most) soldier have skill increase cost, and valkyries(cavalry) recieve cost when took down enemy).

Most of ppl will forcus on lvling Prince's lvl to 64 (he will earn 救世主 title, a great boost), buy exp boost is recommended, while trying to clear the 30 charisma 焦熱のオアシス map.

About unit synthesis(the only way to give unit exp), same class with the base unit will give extra exp, and there're some characters that have characteristic that give extra exp to any class (one of them drop at 焦熱のオアシス map). There're fairies that multiple base exp, x2 if it's the same rarity, else x1.5, (e.g base unit = silver, 2silver fairy+1 bronze fairy+ unit(100exp) give 2x2x1.5x100exp= 6x100exp), fairy alone gives 0exp; those can be obtained at challenge quest maps (anytime, tab 3 left block), some event maps and daily (not recommend since it has really low chance but cost too much). Male units give more 3times (or 2, dont remember) than female one, so sometime just give some silver male one as base food, but don't do it so often, we need silver ones to class change (CC) or Awakening (AW) later, only use unnecessary ones. Synthesis same character gives them a chance to cost down, same skill give them a chance to raise skill lvl.

At this point only gold daily mission is important (Monday and Friday). Since you will need many gold to raise unit above lvl40. About fairies and affection gifts, doing Challenge quest is recommended. Also, depend on if you buy units slots or not at this point, you may consider not getting map completed reward silver unit, since it will occupy more your barrack slots (tho' soon or not you must open those slots and buy more barrack), just aim the one you want. Here's wiki about map completed rewards http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%a5%b9%...b7%a5%e7%a5%f3 did not have any pics, so if you want to get a certain class and have time to wait for respond, feel free to ask here, but self-research's (also)(highly) recommended :D.

Units can change their class at lvl 30+, but 50 is rec'd, those stats at last 20lvls is needed, we only CC at 30 when using as materials for Awakening. CC is sometime double-edges because it will cost more (+3 or +5 depend on its class), but your units can get stronger, also can max affection at 100 (while pre-CC is 50).

I don't know what else to say, There will be more if i remember something. Also the current event, you will get platinium(4stars) healer if you can get total 6stars on event maps, i think 2 first maps is pretty doable.

Edit: Also, i remember long time ago the dev's said he considered unit as a person, so there'll not be pack 50 rolls like ShiroPro, he want us to recruit unit one by one.

Last edited by Geirhildr; 09-06-2016 at 04:03 PM.