Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 989 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 48988993997998798898999099199910391089 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,890 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serian View Post
    Highly doubtful of it but maybe if there's easy enough maps for revival crystal farming I can dump some SCs to farm it to buy Karma or something before she leaves..

How often do characters like Karma end up in revival anyway?
    IIRC she only appeared twice, 1 original event and 1 revival. The map that drops revival crystals is pretty easy, there're a bunch of goblin marching, only Miruno and Karma appear at the last wave.

@Mikan yeah i need that too. Actually i had 5 bronzen soldiers, all min costed and lvl40 just because of their cool looking xD

@Tiaramisu urgh... 2 black out of 7... (that makes another 3 gold are nothing)...

Last edited by Geirhildr; 12-01-2016 at 07:27 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    @Tiaramisu Wow you got both of them. Congrats. =) What are their skills and abilities btw? I'm very curious. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @Serian Last I checked too Karma's only appeared twice, not counting this occurence. Though characters like Anya have appeared over 6 times.

@Tiaramisu Congrats. Sure puts my pulls in the trash.

@Mikan According to Petite Soeur's post:

Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur
    Angeline (アンジェリーネ):
    Adamant Scythe Harpe (金剛鎌ハルパー): (00s; defence 2x; damage decrease of 15% except for magic of all allies; skill automatic and duration unlimited; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 195)
    Divine Scythe of Adamas (アダマスの神鎌): (45s; attack and defence 2.3x; damage decrease of 25% except for magic of all alies; self paralysis after skill expires; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 90)
    Founding Royal Family's Blood (初代王家の血統): Imperial unit attack and defence +5% if a team member.
    Hidden Divine Arm's Successor (隠された神器の後継者): acclimated to Makai; Imperial unit HP, attack, and defence +5% if a team member.

Sieglinde (ジークリンデ):
    Ougi 'Wild Seven Strike Fatal Blade' (奥義 乱れ七連絶刀): (0s; attack 1.8x; block: 0; attacks 5 enemies within range [260] 7-consecutive times ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 50)
    Hidden Ougi 'Immobilising Seven Strike Fatal Blade' (秘奥義 不動七連絶刀): (0s; attack 4x; 7-consecutive attacks to 1 target within range [260], and halts target only once; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 40)
    Swordmaster's Teaching (剣聖武芸指南): melee unit attack +10% if a team member.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur View Post
    Swordmaster Sieglinde's AW skill allows her to deal ~4433*7 damage for a total of ~31,033 in a single session with AW Prince, Aria, and Kagura buffing her...

The Gold Dragonewt has Reinforcement IV...

Sieglinde's Regular Skill Animation:

I saw this on Imgur
    [+] Spoiler

I wonder if it's ok to hot their link xD

====================
    For long time... i wished i'd had An Enchanter, any rarity.... After SAW the event one, i got all other Enchanters for goddess' sake, dear Aigis-sama >_<"

Last edited by Geirhildr; 12-01-2016 at 07:55 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    @Geirhildr Which map is it and how many revival crystals does it drop?

Edit: Scratch that, found it. Now I need to figure out how much it drops on average and see if it's worth spamming. If I can get it without burning an immense amount of SC it's time to farm for Karma.

Edit2: New question, does Karma receive heals if it's from skills like Leona's? Doubtful myself but just asking in case. Also should I prioritize Miruno or Karma? Both seem like quite important units and it's ideal to get both but 450 revival crystals... Don't know if I can do it.

Last edited by Serian; 12-01-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Did I misunderstand something? I thought we were supposed to receive a free plat ticket as part of the anniversary...
    Edit: ...
    I had 500 RCs, so I bought the plat ticket from the trading post. Got a dupe of Jessica. -.-'

Last edited by Gabezhul; 12-01-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    Sieglinde looks really strong. That ougi really cool. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul They were just putting it in the shop weren't they? I don't remember being told that we were getting both a black and legend ticket.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabezhul View Post
    So, I just got Jessica from the plat ticket. Does any of you have any on-hand experience with her? As far as I can tell she actually looks a little underwhelming, but her AW skill seems to have extra range and attack rate (plus a fairly good uptime), so she might actually have a niche. Oh well, at least she is cute and I like her armor-design. That should amount to something, I guess.
    She's not a real tank in that she's a bit less tanky than Bernice (esp during skill) and still blocks 4, but on the plus side she's got magic resist so she's a better lightning rod. Where she is good though, is her damage output. Her SAW boosts the range, and also makes it a shorter duration / shorter re-use (and better overall uptime), which fits in with how most maps work better. Also her AW passive gives her a chance to attack quicker, so her DPS actually winds up surprisingly good. I think she works out better DPS than most mages while her skill is up.

I was using her as my main tank for a while, due to most maps not really needing a particular strong tank and her having really good dps, but we have Hibari for that now (who also tanks a lot better w/ skill). She's still a ranged support dps in a melee slot though, which is pretty useful on some maps still. She's also pretty good in subjugations, because those are usually about AEing lots of stuff down.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    I caved in and bought 70 SCs. I did a total of 12 pulls. On the first one I got the plat ranger. For the next 10, I got silvers. For the last one, I got the plat imperial knight. That... is actually a pretty bad streak. -.-'

And I really, really, really wanted the black sword master too. T_T