Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 651 of 651 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651
Results 6,501 to 6,505 of 6505
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Cleared 2-5 enough times to get metal. I used BEIL route because i have terrible equipment (sorry to my DDs!). I used weirdo team: BBV, FBB, 3 CVLs, and CV. Avg. lvls. 35-40-ish. Secured boss routing every time, surprisingly. I made sure to sparkle all my ships before doing 2-5 each time, which I think saved me. Now 2 more metals next month (can do 1-5 and 2-5 atm) and then get my 1st BP. YURA K2 here I come!
    @ardiel: Jintsuu is good girl, don't hate too hard lol

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1399 Post(s)
    @Ghostmon: FYI - once you get better/higher level ships & equipment, I use 3xCVL + 1xCL + 2xDD going B->E->H->L for monthly 2-5 clearings (after doing Bm1 of course. It's pretty resource efficient, but do what works for you right now.

As for your first BP, Abukuma K2 is a MUCH better option than Yura K2 in terms of game play. Still currently the top choice for first BP use.

Last edited by goesto11; 01-25-2018 at 11:21 PM. Reason: added @
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    @goesto11 yeah, I know from a statistical/numbers POV, there are better choices for my 1st K2. This decision is purely based on waifu factor, and she does have some utility uses so not a total waste, it will make me feel better having her as my first K2. Plus, I don't have Abukuma yet, kinda surprised me today. And yeah, I've heard the DD route is much better/resource efficient, maybe one day in near future.

Oh and while grinding 1-5, got I-168...my 1st submarine YAY. Guess I'll mod her armor up and start putting her as tank for my higher map grinds.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1399 Post(s)
    @Ghostmon: Well, there always is the waifu factor and that's cool. No problem at all with that - part of the game for many. Point is to have fun after all.

Congrats on 1-168. Grinding 1-5 is a good way to level DD (at least lower level DD) and should net you some subs as well. Good for 3-2 grinding as well as other stuff. FYI/FWIW, if you want some event prep help, the forum's panic thread is a good place.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    コスモスペンギン
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Completed 6-5 for the first time ever today (and with that I have now completed all regular maps, at least once for each EO map) - took me a dozen attempts or so due to taihas midway about half the time, which was rather frustrating. At least I have got S ranks every time at the boss except for one case with Red T at Last Dance, but I'm not sure that I will consider replacing 4-5 with 6-5 given the resources expenditures. :/

Here's my fleet used at LD:

Unfortunately my other experiment with 3CVB 3SS at 5-5 (middle route without probability of off routing) failed miserably..... :(

KanDex completed and graduated from LSC on January 6, 2018 with Taihou found. :)