Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 649 of 649 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649
Results 6,481 to 6,485 of 6485
    Rep
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    rank after the final 15:00 update of the month

fight was too close so Iikely got bumped off top 100 in the end

still, this was my best ranking record [4,117 pts in the end] (and likely will be for a long time, cause lol at being in top 100 in this server)

2 missing ships left:
    Bismarck and Taihou

IGN
    Archaide
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Took long enough :(

Rep
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    The good news is I got in top 100... the bad news are the rewards... like, the only unique equipment I got is likely to be given by the next CL kai ni. And it looks to be the kind of equipment you don't really want more than 1 of Last time I was this salty was in my 2nd event, trying and failing to farm Prinz Eugen in a non-boss node till the very last day.

2 missing ships left:
    Bismarck and Taihou

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    RNG bless me with this in PVP while training them to be remodeled to be fed.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    Hoshimaru
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Completed Fall 2017 E4 (H-M-E-E).
    Notable drops (thus far): Hayasui, Katsuragi, Unryuu, Kamikaze, new: Tsushima, and I-400
    Obtained DE Sado and AADD Suzutsuki

Married Mutsu and Sara before starting event.
    Kai Ni'd Chikuma
    LSCed Bismarck (If I forgot to report her after last event) and Musashi (as stated on latest LSC). Only Shioi remains in LSC.
    I now have every BB, CV, CVL, CA (and K2 CA), and CL currently in the game and all current members of Etorofu class and Akizuki class.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I have both Sara's night fighter and her night bomber, though I've still yet to complete 5-5 to get the night SCAMP.
    Attached Images Attached Images