Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 651 of 651 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651
Results 6,501 to 6,503 of 6503
    107 Post(s)
    Achievement Unlocked: Epic Battle Poetry

[+] Spoiler

I see your new event-drop single-ship trophy showcase fleet... and counter with my own!

Maruyu uses "Waaaaah".
    IT'S S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶E̶F̶F̶ M̶a̶r̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ b̶a̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ ... does Ego Damage

Hashirajima Anchorage
    137 Post(s)

Talking Quest B44 cleared!

Just cleared the infamous "5-1 Marine Storming Force" quest B44 thanks to Vanguard formation which saved me from using node support expedition and probably quite a bit of sanity. After 9 retreats and 4 off-routing before the boss, I managed to get into the boss on run no. 14. Despite 3 ships were already in orange HP by then I got probably the easiest enemy pattern + green T and with the lone Ta-flagship disabled early on I got a straight S rank even with Ikazuchi & Inazuma only around level mid-50s!

The vanguard formation really helps en-route as I got through node H 5 times out of 14 (around 35%) which is an acceptable rate even without node support and sparkling, so don't hesitate too much if you want to try out B44 before this event ends. Also having Nagara able to OASW helps at lot in clearing submarines around the map (especially if you meet one at the boss). Unfortunately we still don't have a solution to the 20% to boss compass so the only thing one can do there is patience and a respect heart to the final boss of all sortie quests.

With B44 cleared I now have cleared every single sortie quests available (for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly quests, at least once for each). :)

KanDex completed and graduated from LSC on January 6, 2018 with Taihou found. :)
    Winter 2018 Event cleared (H-H-H-M-H-H-M) and all new ships acquired March 9, 2018

Hashirajima Anchorage
    197 Post(s)
    With Hamanami, Tashkent, Oyashio and Graf dropping...
    After over two years, I finally managed to complete the KanDex!

Although I have been mostly hard-clearing and farming all the new ships...

I happen to have Graf Zeppelin and Oyashio missing...
    For some reason, the two were always drops of E7 or other difficult maps that's hard to farm pre-clear or post-clear on hard...

But this event, Winter 2018, both dropped during my E7H clearing runs!
    Oyashio actually dropped on the preboss node of Phase 1's boss (Last Dance), I was like: "I'm gonna kill the boss this time!" and I did!

Graf dropped twice... Desire detector I guess?
    Graf was probably the first ship I farmed for (and utterly failed), she was implemented in during my first event (Fall 2015).

Tashkent and Hamanami did not drop during clears, but the farming went pretty well!

KanDex complete on the last event before KC2.0....

I feel so accomplished

Last edited by kazenorin; 03-16-2018 at 08:34 AM.
    Got stuck and cannot proceed, then you, my first battleship passionately came: Kongou 143/165, 2016-02-28
    LSC Journey | Taihou 2016-06-16 | Yamato 2016-09-03 | Musashi 2016-09-08 | Bismarck 2016-09-10
    KanDex complete: 2018-03-18