Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 653 of 653 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653
Results 6,521 to 6,525 of 6525
    IGN
    Braedonnal
    Server
    Truk Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreae View Post
    Got Taihou~ (After being 'pressured'/'cheered' into it =P)

So with a total of 20 LSC attempts, i've only Zara left~~~

*now all the luck is used up, it's time to offroute/retreat 100 times in the last EO LD in the event. Again =P
    You have my type of LSC luck. I think I finished LSC in 15 tries which was pretty crazy. When Zara was added, she took 10. I nearly died waiting. Grats on Taihou, though. New CVBs are always nice to have.

What would Tanaka do?

Missing in action: Okinami and Katsuragi

IGN
    Sora
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Finally managed to build I-401!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1628 Post(s)
    Managed to complete the new 2-5 'hell' quest... <3

... in one try. pls no kill.

This has to be among the most unfair nonsense in the game now, since the dreaded B44
    was nerfed, and this one made so much more crazy. 4 battles instead of 3 giving evasion and damage penalty at boss, and 3 nodes of line ahead, with 2 gold CLTs and 3 gold Ris, and being forced to give up seaplane bombers for a SPF and more scoutplanes for AS at boss node and enough LoS.. being punished for actually having a lighter comp, when compared to the now-comfy south route, feels despairing.

I don't know how I got through it. Zara and Ooyodo decided to snipe the line ahead gold CLTs (thank god), and the 3 Ris had a bad confrontation and didn't do much, and at the boss node everyone decided to focus on just Suzutsuki, who had emptied the Wo so it couldn't attack meaning two less potential taihas... I think I killed my luck for this month.

(or maybe repayment of karma for punishing me with 10 runs in 3-5 and 14 runs in 5-5...)

As a note, Zara with a Zuiun 634 (Skilled) and T2 Seaplane Fighter (Skilled) is enough for AS at the boss. LoS was 34

KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ
    Twitch
    (VC4 LP daily@1pm JST)

Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    No Gotland yet, but I'll take what luck I can

3 missing ships left:
    Gotland, Hamanami and Taihou.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2423 Post(s)
    LBAS making things simple. Screenshot from replay since this was not anticipated. Hopefully replay can be in HD in the future.