Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 648 of 648 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648
Results 6,471 to 6,476 of 6476
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Catching my first fish. :(

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    It's taken a while but finally she has arrived to my base...
    May i present Yamato!!!

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    Swagblu
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I actually wasted money on this game to buy a second ring. Now I'm married to Hiryuu and Souryuu. Potato dragons are love.

IGN
    Hoshimaru
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    I got Z3, thus completing my German fleet (other than a certain Italian loli who decided she wanted nothing to do with me).
    Finally got Katori, thus completing the known CTs (only 96 levels behind her sister).
    And I just got my ASDIC, successfully finishing the saury event for (I think) the first time.
    I also leveled Mutsu and Saratoga to 99, and will probably be marrying them next event.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3079 Post(s)
    Clearing the saury quest for the first time. To be frank, I hate doing this kind of quest since it is always between after summer and fall event. But after seeing the rewards are worth the salt and the fishing mechanics are better. I decide to take the challenge.

1-5 for my DE and Taiyo
    3-2 for the 3 4-sloted CLs backed with 1BB and 2 CV.

I simply take my time, going back and forth between said maps if needed. In less than around 2 weeks or something, I got my 30+ fishes to convert for extra repair buckets :)

EDIT: Bonus is I got Matsuwa in 1-5 as well~ I'm not motivated to find her previous event since the place she is a deathtrap for my resources. Seems my decision paid off

Last edited by dandan550; 10-16-2017 at 03:42 AM.
    Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    Despite being busy with work and stuff, i actually managed to get my hands on all Saury Event rewards. Too bad i couldn't really farm for any DE's for the new upgrades.

The Evolution