Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 643 of 647 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 6464
    Rep
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)

Second 16inch + GFCS and Type 2 Kai (skilled)..... RIP screws. Now i just need more T22's to upgrade that 16 Inch..... orz

The Evolution

Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Kinu just got her K2 yay!!!!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1176 Post(s)
    @Raven2k5: Congrats. Yeah, RIP screws. >_< I just finished getting 2x 16"/50 Mk.7+GFCS to +6 (+7 let alone +9 gonna have to wait until post Summer Event. Not enough spare Type 32 RADAR around for that). Not sure what I'll work on next. Low on screws and low on medals (need to keep some for BP remodels). Among other things, first type 2 Kai (skilled) and Jet Keiun Kai still on the list. :/ Might be able to get one of the two done before Summer event, but which one...

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Thanks. Yeah radar development is hell, that's why my first 16inch + GFCS is still stuck at +6.

Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    Among other things, first type 2 Kai (skilled) and Jet Keiun Kai still on the list. :/ Might be able to get one of the two done before Summer event, but which one...
    Personally i would get the Jet Keiun first. I mean both are pretty nice to have, but being able to potentially take out a trash DD on a Boss node thanks to a stronger Jet Phase is more important in my opinion.

The Evolution

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1406 Post(s)
    Today, 24th June, is Hiyou's launch day, and to commemorate this I modernised her for the last time ever.

Maxed luck Hiyou. As you can see, the Modernisation button is greyed out.
    'Only' took 28 Maruyus to make up the remaining 42 luck. (17 + 4*8 (5 Maruyu) + 2*6 (3 Maruyu, 80% chance of 6 luck).

[+] Spoiler

Puuush the button...!!!

Here's to more happy years ahead for my one and only shipwaifu.

now pls stop exploding whenever the bad guys look at you funny... even though that's being completely accurate to your historical self... even though you only deserve the best... even I'll always bucket you no matter what happens and never get mad... mumble mutter. But you have always been and still are my favourite of all and the reason why I'm still playing KC all this time. Who cares about new lines or Kai Nis, right?

Slightly unrelated, but also an achievement of sorts, I got Maruyu to lvl 99, which means I got all 10 submarines to lvl 99! That's the second ship class I've maxed out, after CVs.

KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 2nd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2017

WARNING!! A Huge Event Summer 2017 Is Approaching Fast

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Does wasting over forty buckets on a last dance and still not finishing Harbour Princess count? Hehe, stopped when buckets hit 666 ~ took it as a hint to take a break.

I think that tops my 13 times in a row getting the Instant Construction in 2-2...when trying for weekly transports.

Bad luck is an achievement right, right?

IGN
    コスモスペンギン
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Does getting 5 cranes from 13 4/2/5/7/20 recipes count as an achievement?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why marry ships when I already have Space Shuttle Discovery as my waifu? ?_?

MIA list: Yamato/Musashi/Taihou/Graf Zeppelin/Unryuu

Rep
    Mentioned
    4642 Post(s)
    Got Oyashio to 99.

That makes all the Kagerou-class at 99 now.

Rep
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Finally remodeled Taiyou to kai ni. Also managed to beat the new B102 quest in one try.... god bless the A-rank or higher requirement lol.

The Evolution

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    With 8 hours left in the last day of the month... finally managed 4-5. Thanks to @goesto11 for the fleet composition and the push to CVB Zuikaku, and to all those saying to use the BP on Yamashiro.

Took 5 tries. And 10 hours... because OOPS, the remodel undid Zui's modernizations. Hehe, my dumb. Had to get that back first. At least the subs got a day off
    (until they learn they have to make up for the fuel lost in the attempts ~ )