Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189
Results 1,881 to 1,887 of 1887
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2419 Post(s)
    Unexpected Maruyu MVP disrupting the plan

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Low ranking admiral with HQ 10 lv. under me (lv.45) whacked me so good in PVP since his/her fleet contained high end BB and CV like Nagato, Mutsu, and Zuikaku. (the rest 3 are Kongou sis) Disrupt my 7 win streak month quest. Well let just try again tomorrow then.

The main point is, why his fleet is just so much, much better than me with much lower HQ level while I couldn't even get Haruna to drop from 3-2A yet. Did I born under unlucky star or what?

Last edited by game2534; 04-01-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Ow.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Palesse View Post

Ow.
    Why you remodel her into submarine...

IGN
    コスモスペンギン
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Never, ever try to attempt a last day (or more correctly, final night) clear of an EO map.
    I chipped 1/6 of the HP bar at 6-5 earlier for Sammy B and earlier today I suddenly decided to try to clear 6-5 in 3 hours time (despite I only cleared the map once before).
    The first try of today went well but it turns out my fleet composition was flawed(*) and I failed to kill the boss 2-3 times even during chipping.
    I tried hard but only managed to get into LD about 35 minutes ago (14:45 UTC, 15 minutes before April closes for KC) and my Hail Mary Pass ended at the air strike node. :(
    While it will certainly help me to gain more experience on this relatively new map, it was nevertheless a few thousand resources down the drain.
    So yeah I certainly won't try clearing EOs late in the month again.

(*) Mainly that I tried too hard to get CVCI and use the new Rocket Launcher K2 in the fleet which resulted in FP getting down to ~350 or even ~320 from the start, which is certainly a bit too low. Also I for some reason opted for CAV+Suzu-ducky instead of Maya + TCI DD - I suspected that the later would have been much better in getting kills.

Maybe I should tweak the following fleet for future 6-5 chipping/LD?

(all LBAS are aimed at the boss)

Summer-Early Fall 2018 Event cleared in all Hard mode and all new ships acquired September 30, 2018!

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    W1-3 nightmare compass, node B 6 times straight.
    WTF.jpg
    And I have to clear it 2 more times for B63

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    not being able to get S-ranks on 6-3 so I can get my giant pair of... i mean, Unryuu-chan.

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!