Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 188 of 189 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1887
    Server
    Brunei
    Rep
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    GFD. Failed at improving a +5 Type 2 Skilled SPF. 7 screws and 2 Model 32 Zeros down the drain. It took me 2 months of dailies to craft those fuckers. GG Lv 93 Mizuho.

IGN
    Hoshimaru
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    On E7, Ooi gets taihad. FCF was on the wrong ship and didn't activate, and I went ahead thinking it had.
    Oh shit.
    It's the Jintsuu incident all over. Except I got lucky the last time and the battle didn't start first.
    Oh thank god, I must have closed the window fast enough.

IGN
    Hoshimaru
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    I'm having a rough morning. I'm on E7 phase 2.
    First I accidentally assign my LBAS in the wrong order and have to clear them all out.
    Then I reassign them, but forget to assign the bombers to attack and end up with only my fighters attacking the boss.
    Then I got Oyashio and I was checking her out, and I forgot to switch my FS back in before I went out again. So currently my level 1 Oyashio is leading my CTF on a sortie.
    The only good thing about all this is she's getting leveled up.
    They actually made it all the way to the boss with no taihas!
    I swear if they get an S rank that'll be damn near the funniest thing that's ever happened to me while playing.

- - - Updated - - -

You've got to be kidding me! They actually got a clean kill on her. With Oyashio as the FS!
    I've officially seen it all now.

IGN
    コスモスペンギン
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    E6 Hard Part 2 Last Dance against BB Hime:

KanDex completed and graduated from LSC on January 6, 2018 with Taihou found. :)
    Winter 2018 Event cleared (H-H-H-M-H-H-M) and all new ships acquired March 9, 2018

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Failed to notice Zuihou has had a second remodel (when did they release that?)

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Drop a resource try to build battleship or heavy carrier and end up getting very common destroyer.

On this topic though I want some clarification. Do you need to have sufficient admiral level or clear certain stage first for a chance to build better ship? I'm still very fresh and a noob at this game. Always runs out of either fuel or bullets. Wikia state that even newbie can get good ship but the chance is slim however. So I just lost on this.

Oh and another is, what is the best way to get development materials? One way for sure is getting from daily quest, but any alternative?

Last edited by game2534; 03-12-2018 at 03:25 PM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5039 Post(s)
    @game2534 There isn't a level gap in terms of ship building.

As for dev material, best way to get them is clearing the daily quest.

If you need help in terms of this game though, it will be better if you create a thread in the help section and list a set of questions you have in mind, your fleet/equipment's current status, your playing objective and your average playing time per day.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Event over...let's clear up some backlog quests.. and since it was Leyte...

Sortie the Nishimura Fleet! We'll even combine it with the Suzuya Kai Ni quest...easy peasy.

S-rank! Except.. wait.. that's not Mogami...that's her sister. Knew this was going too smoothly.

So why is this idiocy instead of a minor oops?

The event was just over. It was Leyte.
    The Nishimura fleet was all nicely yellow tagged.
    Even if hadn't ignored the shipname, that glaring NOT YELLOW TAG should been a hint.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    My decision to farm Saratoga in E-7. If I have use those resources for LSC maybe I might have gotten her. Instead I got Graf Zeppelin and double baguette.....

Rep
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Tried to farm for Iowa in the last two days of the event. Didn't get her and lost about 5K fuel and ammo as well as 4K of baux. Lost about ~20 buckets as well. Also, my goddamn internet connection derped during this time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"