Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Tirpitz chan

Re: Futur Imperfect - Closed, Private RP

Yamamoto, at this point, could only do one thing- grab Sendai, and pull her into an embrace. Possibly the first she had for years- but one she could leave a few tears on to calm down again. A warm shoulder to cry on was in short supply in the apocalypse, afterall. "We`re all at the edge of losing ourselves here, Sendai, but you need to stay at the edge, or behind it. Don´t fall off."

Tenryuu scuffed, and slid the sword back into a makeshift scabbard at her side, before answering. "I found someone that needs my help, that could help me in return. So i was going to try and see what i find to fix her up... she´s no longer in life threatening condition, but .... even with all this, i´d never be able to restore her. I´m not a repair ship, afterall- she`s simply too badly damaged. The best i can do is keep her alive with some steel girders and remains of aircraft."

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Futur Imperfect - Closed, Private RP

@AdmiralYamamoto Foot holder for future response. Also. ._. Inbox.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]