Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next update will be on 29th Sept thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Webmoney Raffle Information (Redemption Code inside)

Saya here. This is a repost from prior to the rollback.

As our first webmoney raffle is arriving with the new module and new changes in how donations work, I figured that I should give some information as to what this is about, how it works, and how you can potentially get free webmoney every month.

Every month there will be a raffle held to give away webmoney based on the donations received in that month. It is hard to say how much webmoney will be given out per month (it will vary depending on how much I get), but we're assuming around 30% cut from the donation. There will be a thread in the news letting everyone know that there will be a raffle held from every 1st of each month which persists through 7 days to gather all the raffle tickets before rolling.

Raffles naturally require raffle tickets in order to participate. Raffle tickets are bought at 1,000 credits per ticket. You may add more tickets into the raffle to increase your chances of winning, but not more than one ticket will yield a prize (it may also be no prize, depending on your luck). Typically, I would like to spread out the number of winners and buy several 1,000 webmoney cards for giveaway, but depending on the amount of the giveaway, there may be a separate raffle held for 2,000 webmoney cards which will require 3,000 credits to participate. Detailed information on how many cards will be in the raffle and such will be on every raffle thread created on 1st of every month.

Again, note that the raffle is created only because there are generous people willing to donate to fund the website. Therefore, if there are donations, there may even be no raffle (or depending on how much revenue I get from other things, I may pay it out of my own pocket). Every donator has a chance to do a small advertisement/shoutout of 255 characters or less for the upcoming raffle thread. Donator may choose NOT to write one, however. All the donators will be listed on each raffle thread.

As stated before, raffle will start on 1st of every month and will end on the 7th. The winners will be drawn sometime in the 7th (but what hour cannot be guaranteed).

Login credit regen has been disabled for God knows how long and as you may know has been fixed fairly recently. With the announcement of how the raffles will work, I believe this is a good time to give you guys the apology code to redeem for credits that you can use for the upcoming first of monthly webmoney raffle. This will expire by the end of January 7th, 2015.

[+] Spoiler
    HYGxJNXEEHm4UPuf

Apologies for taking such a long time, and thank you for your understanding.

Saya

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Webmoney Raffle Information (Redemption Code inside)

I dunno how many people saw this post, especially considering the really gracious redemption code to make up for all that downtime with the credit system. Thank you. Now I finally have my Amatsukaze and my ideal destroyer division is completely :V

Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I'm not sure which timezone you're set in but for me I was still able to obtain the redeem on the 8th (In SEA). Thanks for the code though.

Once you go red, you never MUST go back

Your ships are your crew and we leave no crew behind.

Rep
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)

@Zenom

I believe we use either GMT +0 or -8.

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I saw this post too late

Leyana colored for me!<3 Alt Siggy by El Lagarto
    HQ:107 Playing since:02/10/14 Collection complete! 5/7/2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

Oh, wow, this is hilarious. So this thread was reposted in the last update, and I just didn't see it, despite some digging.

(That being said, such is life.)

Anniversary: 28/07/14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Amatsukze: Punished
    Sources 1 2 3

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Oh, wow, this is hilarious. So this thread was reposted in the last update, and I just didn't see it, despite some digging.

(That being said, such is life.)
    Bah, same here. I'm happy to see I'm not alone. Hopefully it's some comfort that you aren't either. :P