Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event Maint will start on 17th Nov. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Admiral Lempika's Logbook (Artwork | GFX)

I don't much do the thumbnail stuff as of 2017 but I still update this thread periodically with my art in newer comments~

Since I got into kancolle, I've been doing some sketches here and there Kancolle related, so I figured I'd start compiling them here for the as a little side project for myself. I've tried to make it a habit to draw at least for one sitting a day, and on some occasion, I end up keeping the sketch, and on a rarer occasion, I end up taking it all the way to a complete picture. This Logbook will keep sketches and complete pictures.

If you're interested, here's my Pixiv account, Twitter and my DeviantArt account.

Sketches and Drawings

Click the thumbnails to see the full sized versions I uh, don't think most of these work any more.

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

GFX (Signatures and stuff)
    Coming to Himeuta made me want to make signatures again, so I've got that going for me

Most recent:

The new stuff (2015-)
    [+] Spoiler

The really old stuff (2010)

[+] Spoiler

that floating head syndrome doe

REQUEST GUIDELINES

I'm totally down for doing requests since they're fun, so if you want one, just lemme know here or via PM.
    I'll at least need the character (I recommend only one), if you have any more specific details, let me know, these can include:

1. Dimension of signature/banner/whatever
    2. Text (name of user/character/whatever)
    3. Mood or theme (eg. dark, serious)
    4. Specific picture(s) to use (that I may or may not use, depending on the suitability)

I'll assume that I can take artist control over anything not specified. You can even just give me the character and I'll do the rest.

I'll take drawing/sketching requests too, since it's a decent way to get practice. Just lemme know what you want and I'll see if I'm up to the task.

CURRENT REQUEST(S):

Last edited by Lempika; 07-18-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)

Re: Admiral Lempika's Artwork Logbook

ohhh I love your Nisekoi art~

Goals: Find Yamato..

Siggy by kuavera. Alt siggy by Valkirion

Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Excellent quality as always, Lempika

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

@acolyte Thanks! Tsugumi masterrace yo.
    @Tepidus Thanks Tepidus ^^

I've made a new signature, as you can see below. I've added it to the first post. I decided I'll take requests, let me know if anyone wants a signature!

HQ 107 | SENDAI 155 | RESTOCKING | KAI NI LIST | PIXIV | TWITTER | STEAM | ART THREAD

dranzerstar: I cant even find panties on lem twitter | dranzerstar: im internetly upset

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Bumpity bump, new picture. I didn't know who it would be when I started drawing initially, but my fellow Teitoku bro @KazeToushin crafted Suzuya yesterday, so I figured I should draw her.

And if anyone was interested, here it is without my lazy colouring: http://i.imgur.com/FVfSieA.png

HQ 107 | SENDAI 155 | RESTOCKING | KAI NI LIST | PIXIV | TWITTER | STEAM | ART THREAD

dranzerstar: I cant even find panties on lem twitter | dranzerstar: im internetly upset

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bit of advice, don't use black or white color as text since it'll look like no text at all for a certain theme (white on Silent Blue theme and black on Beacon and to be Glow Red theme)

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

@Pururumpai Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure not to have that happen. I'm just using the automatic colour for all the important text.

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Signature for KazeToushin

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Going for the fabled triple post. Signature request for Zalfier. It's still open for a bit of tweaking.

I'll also be doing a major revamp of the OP soon, to make signature requests a bit more accommodating.

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Drew my three favourite CLs in casual clothing.

The lineart for this drawing was really fun, but I got a bit distracted during the colouring process, since I didn't know what type of approach I wanted to take. I always see really simple solid blocks of colour working effectively, and it was my goal this time around to try emulate it, but I ended up being between that and my usual style, which resulted in this strange style.

I also knew next to nothing about clothes, let alone clothes that work well together. I just had an image of Kiso wearing a hoodie and Sendai wearing earphones, and it kind of just went on from there. Yuubari came in after the other two, when I thought the canvas felt empty in the middle.

I tried keeping the colour scheme of each character similar to the original, but I obviously have a lot of room for improvement there.