Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Re: Admiral Lempika's Artwork Logbook

Drew Kiso with megane this time around.

It was difficult imagining her hair without the hat, and as I type this, I just realise that I had forgotten to put her hat somewhere in the picture.

HQ 107 | SENDAI 155 | RESTOCKING | KAI NI LIST | PIXIV | TWITTER | STEAM | ART THREAD

dranzerstar: I cant even find panties on lem twitter | dranzerstar: im internetly upset

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lempika View Post
    It was difficult imagining her hair without the hat[...]
    Well, it is part of her body, after all http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2014158

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

@sutenai Well great now I can't see Kiso's hat as anything but a mutated appendage.

HQ 107 | SENDAI 155 | RESTOCKING | KAI NI LIST | PIXIV | TWITTER | STEAM | ART THREAD

dranzerstar: I cant even find panties on lem twitter | dranzerstar: im internetly upset

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This may or may not sounds weird coming from me... Then again why did I said it's weird anyway?
    Now move on to the main topic~

May I request a sig?
    Not a really complex one, just this pic

Merge with my current sig so that the current "outerspace" picture is replace with my sig, which is this

Well easier said than done, so if you felt burdened by it just tell me
    Also I won't use this sig in himeuta, but on other sites for a little "ad" of this forum

Thank you

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

@Pururumpai Sure thing, I've got 2 requests lined up right now (forgot to update the OP), but once I get through those, I'll get right to to it.

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Signature for @yukisama

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Drew Idol Naka-chan for @dranzerstar's second mod for Crypt of the Necrodancer. Shameless promotion here: Steam Workshop :: AbyssalDancer Naka (w/ voice&boss)

It was used as part of the mod thumbnail and the character selection screen for the character Naka-chan replaces. Her right pinky is bendy af.

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Got my tablet fixed, so what better way to celebrate than draw my edgy, grimdark, one-armed robo Sendai from my TRPG sessions

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Surprise! MORE SENDAI

Looking back at the ingame CG of Sendai, turns out her costume is a lot more red than orange. Gotta keep that in mind for when I eventually draw another picture of Sendai. who am I kidding I'm already drawing another picture of her

And a couple of sketches in the last few days that I thought I would finish but ended up not.

[+] Spoiler

Rep
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

Been a while since last time I checked this thread and damn, you have improved quite a lot in both sigs and drawings.
    I really, reeeeally like that edgy Sendai.

So yea, good job and looking forward to seeing more.

together we form god

Granblue Fantasy ID: 6384555