Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Zalfier
    Server
    Tawi-Tawi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10465 Post(s)

Re: Kai-Ri-Sei Million Arthur

@MagnAvaloN Ah...well, nevermind. I didn't use the promo card they gave in MA anyway...

I probably should try downloading it later, if it is really fun I will just ditch the first today

KC Status: Building up the Destroyer Armada
    Other game codes: GBF: 7135808 / FKG: 982660683 / SOA: ZD7GKZA4B2

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Zalfier Hope you enjoy the game. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just a heads-up, there is currently a cheery dungeon available now. Cheery is a special card that you can use to feed your other cards with high amount of EXP, so it is really vital for new players and veterans alike. Everyday has its own specific time of cheery experience, and for today, it is now. The cheery will appear twice for an hour and another for half an hour. It is a good way to start so you can get to leveling your cards fast.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just another note for the exp cards... I suggest saving the Ultra rare exp cards for higher levelled/rarer cards, as they give crap tons of xp, and they would be kind of be wasted if used to level the less powerful cards. I recommend everyone check out this wiki for card informations: å‚Â*å…µ - 乖離性ムŸãƒªã‚ªãƒ³ã†šÂ¢Ã£Æ’¼ã‚µãƒ¼æ⠀Â»Ã§â€¢Â¥wiki

Generally you would want to keep and level cards that can be evolved into UR or MR, but SR cards are fine too to start with~ Cards can only be evolved once they hit max level, and the evolution materials can be found in daily dungeons. Friday is special as the daily dungeon would be one that gives gold fairies. You can sell these gold fairies for large amounts of money, which are used for levelling and evolving.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@leticia Yep, already included the wiki link along with an easier-to-understand translated version of the card skill & evolution guide.

My advice is use Ctrl+F on the skill guide and search for all cards that can be evolved up to 5 star or 6 star, then check their skills and stats.

There are three types of cheeries: the rare one gets less useful as you progresses, the super rare one is the one mainly used, and the ultra rare are usually saved for UR and MR.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For the boss dungeons, they mainly come in 3 different levels: Easy (10 stamina), medium (15 stamina), and hard (25 stamina). There are extra hard difficulties, but I wouldn't worry about those for the moment as you will get utterly destroyed if you don't have a very high level SS deck.

You can actually host a easy dungeons yourself, and stronger players will still join as it doesn't cost stamina to join games, which means they get a free try at the dungeon (even though it's on easy). The boss cards still drop on easy level (although at a very low chance), and so it is actually possible to get these boss cards at a very low level. The easy dungeons are doable even with a D rank deck, as long as there is someone else to carry you~

- - - Updated - - -
    @MagnAvaloN ooh sorry, didn't notice you already included the wiki link ><

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@leticia It's okay.

You can actually start doing the medium difficulty boss early for a decent chance of getting the boss drop while also compromising for the boss' difficulty with the help of some capable healers and tanks. This is why your first two gachas are important: it's going to be your very first asset to get to the next step of the game easily. Getting some SRs and leveling them up a bit can already net you C to B+ rank, which should be good enough. Millionaire is generally the most tanky faction, although exception remains that higher leveled cards have more overall HP—my Thief deck has comparatively higher HP than my Milliionaire deck.

Rep
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

How do you guys play?
    It says it's incompatible with my device.

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

So how do you input the codes exactly?
    Do you just put the number or do you need to use points or spaces?

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Reiki

If you're talking about the friend ID, just punch in the numbers~

IGN
    Zalfier
    Server
    Tawi-Tawi
    Rep
    Mentioned