Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @Mikan wasn't playing then couldn't get her =(

I don't think the 100% crit is that important in most stages, Since merc can just get 100% by themselves with 2 of the light card and 1 of the ice/dark cad( which i feature atleast one regardless of the attribute type). Sorry thief.

Most stage require the instant ramp up of my damage more... (hard to fill 150k)

Last edited by eeeoim; 06-04-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    900 Post(s)
    @eeeoim It was the 2nd time they were having Hidan no Aria Collabo, she might return again one day. Re:zero also 2nd time.

The instant 100% critical is very flexible card. The primary use of course mercenary, but you can use it to buff yourself or Thief or Merchant. For example when the party decide to kill Boss at 5C or trying to get SS or SSS at ヘヴリディーズ, where mercenary damage alone is not enough to break the boss parts.

You can play around with the timing, for example one random party, we were fighting one of the weaker boss, I was using this card at first turn.

[3-chain] 400%
    [4-chain] attack +2

The Diva play the 100% critical card, Merchant play enchant card and the Thief play attack/element down card. BOOM. The boss died at 1st turn. :)

For veteran Divas, there are plenty of use for those 100% critical card, all party member buff card is even better. ^-^

Last edited by Mikan; 06-04-2017 at 12:01 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @eeeoim It was the 2nd time they were having Hidan no Aria Collabo, she might return again one day. Re:zero also 2nd time.

The instant 100% critical is very flexible card. The primary use of course mercenary, but you can use it to buff yourself or Thief or Merchant. For example when the party decide to kill Boss at 5C or trying to get SS or SSS at ヘヴリディーズ, where mercenary damage alone is not enough to break the boss parts.

You can play around with the timing, for example one random party, we were fighting one of the weaker boss, I was using this card at first turn.

[3-chain] 400%
    [4-chain] attack +2

The Diva play the 100% critical card, Merchant play enchant card and the Thief play attack/element down card. BOOM. The boss died at 1st turn. :)

For veteran Divas, there are plenty of use for those 100% critical card, all party member buff card is even better. ^-^

And then situations like this happens when you are just going for a free AP- SS run

You can barely make it out but i have the crit buff card to use.... i wish i had more ^ damage tho.

Even if i soloing for a SS run damage ram > crit, not that i won't field the crit card tho.

Last edited by eeeoim; 06-04-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    900 Post(s)
    @eeeoim The Diva need to work harder there. You should be at 100k+/100k damage already. Well cannot be help if the cards doesn't show up sometimes, it happens. :)

Usually in my runs I can reach 100k/100k easily if I get lucky and match with a good Diva. And with merchants and thief also contribute with their own attack buff, they can overbuff above 100k if I calculate the total buff. That's why I need that physical damage limit break card really bad. Everyone in the party has some really good MMR buff lately, but my damage were capped at 100k feels like a let down for them. >__<

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @Mikan Probably not because he was bad or he had a bad deck, its hard to activate your buff card if you don't have the right attribute.

Even when if i was soloing the stage, where i have 100% control over 4 decks and there are times when your buff cards just wouldn't come or you can't activate your buffs and you are stuck doing nothing. There are only so many buff cards that buffs everyone and can be activated with the light attribute. The diva i got probably wasn't bad, it was just a bad draw.

Usually the problem goes:

3c - no way to double tap your own activation when most buff card are at 2, you can only have some heal cards that buffs.
    4c- Prime buffing turn, hope you have your 戴冠型コンスタンティン_-コルブランド here (even if she was in the deck, you may not have it this turn)
    5c- if you somehow got everyone to 100k before 5c, dps. otherwise you are now still buffing to 100k.

The most consistent way to SS the boss is actually to have enough buff to get to 100k on 5c assuming everyone has a decent damage deck. Fitting a crit card in that 3 turns is probably doable but not consistent because it takes away from the activation of your buff cards.

The only thing i hate about that stage is that there aren't enough light special moves that can be activate on turn 3... to fill a 4 deck combinations.

Ah i also remember using that card to one shot the phoenix boss a while back, i am pretty sure they didn't play tested the card with the phoenix boss cuz it was a typical 3 part boss where you are suppose to destroy them in order because each part has different resistance and does special things base on the turn. They forgot they added in a card that did 90% defense ignore..... it was weird because if you hit the other parts with another card first they will suddenly take less damage, i never bother to figure out why tho.

Rep
    Mentioned
    900 Post(s)

They are doing 1000 days released event.

Login bonus every day until 8/18, 1 Present box per day, random items from cherries, medals etc to 1000 crystals.

Crystal purchase campaign for apps version if you buy 80 or 175 crystal, bonus 1 MR guaranteed ticket gacha. Once only.

Comeback campaign, for Arthurs that hasn't login since 2017 July 13th. Returning will receive 1 MR guaranteed ticket gacha + a lot of MMR materials.

Gacha MR 6% from the start.

2nd step: 1 Platinum Sphere
    3rd step: 1 guaranteed MR card
    4th step: 1 guaranteed "New" MR card

Last edited by Mikan; 08-11-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    900 Post(s)

Omg it's Konosuba collabo just started. XD

Love Megumin lol. XD