Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: [Tool] Expedition Poi! - Recommendation of Expedition for Resources Needed

@cyrismustang I did consider about that before, but wouldn't typing in the number you want be easier? Or the dropdown box would be friendlier because you can avoid using keyboard?

Will try it later when I get back.

Kaigun Taisa (海軍大佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Miracle

Manually writing the resource "interest" multiplier value, surely voids any possible misjudgement in choosing the expedition, expecially with insanely high multiplier values, but a drop down menu with set coefficients is a tidier and neat solution.

Still, pretty friendly tool, indeed.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Honze For the multiplier, I'm thinking of adding a few buttons of x1, x2, x3, beside each resource. I want the user to have freedom in choosing a really strange multiplier such as 3.14159.

Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Beautiful Tool, thanks for the sharing.

The only thing I can think of is to add in Flagship level, combined level and requirement of drum and drum carriers...or maybe you can link that to the wiki if it's clogging up the page.
    @Miracle

Btw, I'm currently revising the introduction page to the KC wiki for expedition and I want your consent before I add the link in. I know it is still in Beta but this will help a lot of people find a good expedition combination for what they wanted.

Once you go red, you never MUST go back

Your ships are your crew and we leave no crew behind.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Interesting tool, nice one!

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Zenom Sure. You can add it in. I will be adding in those requirement in some time as well (probably by this weekend). I will be adding in various other option such as natural regeneration, big success, and bucket for priority list as well (bucket is a great factor in expedition too).

I will probably change the layout, moving all the option above the table, so that I have more space to display other data.

Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

@Miracle

Sweet, this will help everyone. Thanks for the lovely tool Miracle. I'll list whatever you didn't add yet in my notice until you actually add it.

Are you planning on implementing Great Success into the tool at all? I guess it can be under assumption of 6 sparkle ships (aka always Great Success)?

Once you go red, you never MUST go back

Your ships are your crew and we leave no crew behind.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Zenom Yeah, I will be adding in great success too. I hope that I have time to finish those features in this week though, lol.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

@Miracle Your reason is correct, it is better to avoid using the keyboard. Also, you can enter invalid expeditions using a number input and you cannot include additional text such as the Expedition Name.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great tool. When the changes said above are done, I will be sure to use it during the event!