I watch quite some of seasonal animes, but as for the recent animes I really like, well;

Brave Witches
. It's a very interesting expansion to the Strike Witches world which I really adore, and I just can't miss it out.

Haikyuu!! Shiratorizawa vs Karasuno aka Haikyuu Third Season. The time I was missing out in Kancolle and didn't really open this forum much was a time spent on catching up with the first and second season of Haikyuu anime (also playing other games, but let's talk about that later), and I'm absolutely in love with the characters and the story flow. It's a sport anime, which I rarely like. But it made me feel lots of different emotions I didn't expect, with lovable characters, and the jokes are my kind of jokes, I fell in love, tbh. I'm glad this third season are catching up to my expectation, I'm only reading the manga from official release anyways so I can't really 'catch up' with the manga version.

WWW. WORKING!!, there are 3 animes that can explain my exact sense of humor; Haikyuu!!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, and Working!! series. Of course I'm going to watch the spinoff. I quite adore the new casts. Eps 1 was a bit slow, but eps 2 was really fun.

Aside from those, I'm rewatching Clannad and The Idolm@ster, also another one of seasonal anime is Touken Ranbu Hanamaru.