Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    RicoSailor

Re: What show are you watching now?

Plastic Memories and The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan...
    I watch them one after the other.

Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Currently Watching (airing): Etotama (uri-chan best girl), Yamada-kun (urara best girl) and Nanoha Vivio (einhardt best girl)
    Currently Watching (finished airing): Kenzen robo daimidaler, Love Live and Sengoku Musou
    Plan to watch next: not entirely sure, but i'm craving mecha, so maybe Macross or re-watch ZZ Gundam

Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Right now I am watching SNAFU2, Nisekoi 2, Plastic Memories, Danmachi and Oremonogatari weekly. I am really enjoying Oremonogatari, but I am a real softie so sweet stories are right down my alley.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) zephyroths's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works S2, Shokugeki no Soma, DanMachi, Grisaia no Rakuen, and Game of Thrones Season 5 for the lulz

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The notable titles I guess are:
    - Etotama (Uri-tan is best)
    - Grisaia no Rakuen (Really good so far. Can't wait for the VN's to release on Steam)
    - Hibike! Euphonium (One of my top anime of the season. I think everyone should give it a shot)
    - Ore Monogatiri!! (Not so head over heels for it as most people, but it is a really solid show I will give it that.)
    - Plastic Memories (Amazing first episode that just punched me right in the feels. Everything else has been pretty great but nothing as sad as that first one. In top 3 of the season for me)
    - Punchline (Its a show.... and I kinda really like it. Hard to explain this one though)
    - Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma (Another contestant for favorite of the season. It's hilarious, entertaining and interesting to watch every episode. Also has an amazing OP)

Also watching Kill la Kill and it is really good so far as well. Such a high octane show that just runs with the insanity.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

F/SN UBW by ufotable and plastic memories. F/SN has grown to be kind of disappointing with how it was handled (although you can't beat their animated action scenes). Plastic memories for me is very disappointing, I only watched it because I heard it had the same writer from Steins;Gate.

Thank you to Hatsushimo for successful game entry via lottery.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MyAnimeList | osu! | Steam

Rep
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

this season only FSN UBW and Oregairu, still have Noragami that I haven't finished yet, the manga quite cool but is the anime cooler or at least same level of cool?

The Echo calling back Lightning and Thunder during the Dawn
    Although they were lost, forever

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN
    ユウヒ
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    I don't watch much new animes lately, but I still watch Pripara, Aikatsu (soon to be Aikatsu Stars?) and Precure (it's Mahou Tsukai this year) regularly.

Aside from that, I'm watching Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future. It's pretty good, but I still prefer Aurora Dream to an extent.

Hyuuga - Married @ January 5th 2015 // Kagerou - Married @ June 11th 2016
    trying to get more active in blogging! Check out my blog on link below!

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Until I hear of any new mecha, I'm finishing up GaoGaiGar and SDF Macross. 4 left on Macross, then I head on to DYRL.

Ushio - Strongest Waifu
    Haguro - Nuke
    Fusou - Hidden Boss Waifu
    Yura - Spirit Bomb

IGN
    ユウヒ
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    I watch quite some of seasonal animes, but as for the recent animes I really like, well;

Brave Witches
    . It's a very interesting expansion to the Strike Witches world which I really adore, and I just can't miss it out.

Haikyuu!! Shiratorizawa vs Karasuno aka Haikyuu Third Season. The time I was missing out in Kancolle and didn't really open this forum much was a time spent on catching up with the first and second season of Haikyuu anime (also playing other games, but let's talk about that later), and I'm absolutely in love with the characters and the story flow. It's a sport anime, which I rarely like. But it made me feel lots of different emotions I didn't expect, with lovable characters, and the jokes are my kind of jokes, I fell in love, tbh. I'm glad this third season are catching up to my expectation, I'm only reading the manga from official release anyways so I can't really 'catch up' with the manga version.

WWW. WORKING!!, there are 3 animes that can explain my exact sense of humor; Haikyuu!!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, and Working!! series. Of course I'm going to watch the spinoff. I quite adore the new casts. Eps 1 was a bit slow, but eps 2 was really fun.

Aside from those, I'm rewatching Clannad and The Idolm@ster, also another one of seasonal anime is Touken Ranbu Hanamaru.

Hyuuga - Married @ January 5th 2015 // Kagerou - Married @ June 11th 2016
    trying to get more active in blogging! Check out my blog on link below!