Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) ClayDaBaws's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are your opinons on Breaking Bad?

I am watching Breaking Bad at the moment while I side play Kancolle. What are your guys' opinion on the show?

Personally it is a very enjoyable series and I am on the final episode of season 1.
    [+] Spoiler
    My favorite part so far is when they are cooking meth in Jesse's basement while the open house is happening. How Jeese just walks upstairs and tell's everyone to eff off made me laugh xD

So my question is, What is you opinion on Breaking Bad and what was your favorite part of the series? I know I am a little late on watching it but hey better now than never! Looking forward to hearing from you guys :)

Check Out Animation Reviews YouTube Channel For Kancolle Gameplay and Anime Reviews :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What are your opinons on Breaking Bad?

It might be a bit over rated according to some but it's a good _______ show, riveting and a great ride all the way.
    Few shows have me on the edge of my seat yelling "OH SHIT" and etc.

The show ended at the right time, it didn't drag on needlessly and the plot didn't get derailed (Dexter, HIMYM *cough* *cough*) and the ending was satisfying IMHO.

Won't go too much in to it but enjoy yourself OP.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "poi~."

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

It was awesome, I absolutely loved it. My favorite part of the show? It's been a while since I watched it (I've gotta make it a point to re-watch it one of these days), but I'd say its highest point for me was at the end of season 4. No spoilers, but **** got crazy.

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for share the post.