Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Weiβ Schwarz

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: Weiβ Schwarz

@Chia @KotoNano Ok thanks on the first part. Now to throw a spanner into the works concerning my Part 2 of the question. I think this comes down to "it doesn't say that I can, so I can't do it" verses "it doesn't say that I can't do it, so I can".
    I was going through some more of my cards and I come across Hiei Kai Ni, it specifically states in her rules that if placed on stage from your hand or by the effect from Hiei ACT all your characters get +2000 power.
    So do I take example from Hiei's card and therefore by reverse extension since yuudachi Kai Ni doesn't say it gains +1500 from yuudachi's AUTO ability I can't use it? Then again, both these cards are from different sets so does one version of ability wording supersede the another?

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7827 Post(s)

@Vincent927 The difference with Hiei's ability, is that it's "choose a Hiei Kai Ni from the waiting room" so it needs to specify it so that it's included in the effect. Yuudachi's is to choose the card from your hand. That's where I'm sure we're all confused on, since she's technically being put onto the stage from hand and the biggest difference between the two.

You could ask on the WS reddit if you can't get an answer here, they are actually pretty good for questions like this.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

IGN
    Chia
    Server
    Saiki Bay
    Rep
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)

Bought a single display today, opened the first pack and....

Signature by Fog

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7827 Post(s)

@Chia That's a really nice get! I do like her flares combo too as I think the event is a pretty useful card considering it's basically free. (put her into play, see if one of the top two cards is a climax using flares, make sure her attack discards the climax if it's there; profit)
    Not only that but Sendai best Sendai.

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Didnt know if this should have been kept to KC weiss but i ended up picking up some of the english Haruhi TD's today and im still trying to wrap my head around only 6 CXs in the deck? i mean the cx combo in the deck is kinda gimmicky (if cx is triggered is a gate card, send one lv1 or lower to wr). still dont know much about the TD but im just going through it slowly, before hitting my LL! Vol2 Meister box:D

EDIT: wow totally just realized, the blue nagato CX, oops. I was fanning cards to the left so it didnt look like a CX, ignore me now

IGN
    Chia
    Server
    Saiki Bay
    Rep
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)

Been a while since my last visit there, but the errata are updated, including corrections for both Kiyoshimo and Taigei which we discussed some time ago

Signature by Fog

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7827 Post(s)

@Chia thank god they did, that Taigei change actually makes sense now. and Kiyoshimo isn't totally broken