Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Weiβ Schwarz

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) SakuyaSama7's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My army of proxies grow, but I think that after I build Love Live, Nisekoi is definitely next (I heard boosters are out August). It shouldn't be as expensive as Kancolle, but I should be able to run the Chitoge double bounce plus bounce triggers (hoping for a 2nd bounce CX), and of course, more hand fixing and wishing for a brainstorm.

~Admiral of the Great Kongou DESS~
    Weiss Schwarz Player
    Love Live! JP Maki Devotion || Nisekoi EN Chitoge Devotion || KanColle JP Subs&Swimsuits

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) finaleleven's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I attended the Neo-Showdown NY Regionals this past weekend. It was a pretty enjoyable experience even though it was only english cards allowed at the tournament. I scrubbed out at 1-2 due to bad luck in my first and third rounds. One of the members of our playgroup got first and with it a free trip to Anime Expo w/ airfare and hotel included lol. Some weird rulings came out of it for the event most notably the card Asuna Lays on Sofa...

After I scrubbed out, I ended up playing side events using my jp cards which was liberating, got to take my shipgirls out for a spin xD

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    idk why but I've been tracking my brackets

I'm 4-4 against Coopa and 2-4 against Powered. Why the hell he's been beating me, I don't know. I will say that most of my decks can't consistently hit 14k on my turn. His 3/2 Experience Louise becomes super-annoying, and he's got supports that give an additional 1k on my turn.

Weiss Schwarz Player
    Love Live! JP Maki Devotion || Nisekoi EN Chitoge Devotion || KanColle JP Subs&Swimsuits

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuyaSama7 View Post
    idk why but I've been tracking my brackets

I'm 4-4 against Coopa and 2-4 against Powered. Why the hell he's been beating me, I don't know. I will say that most of my decks can't consistently hit 14k on my turn. His 3/2 Experience Louise becomes super-annoying, and he's got supports that give an additional 1k on my turn.
    I want to fite coopa but that guy dodging me.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My only complete deck is my meta R/B Vividred deck. Took me 5 boxes and several singles to finally complete it. When I opened a Wakaba sign, I just went (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. Of all signs it had to be Wakaba.

Anyways, trying to sell of my Vanguard stuff to buy Kancolle boxes.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KY791 View Post
    I must hate my money. I order 2 more boxes of Kancolle. Halp

I hate my money too. I just got my two boxes of Kancolle the day before I moved. Now after cracking them both open, I want at least one more.....and maybe another box of Macross F just for the sake of it.....Ok maybe two more boxes of Kancolle.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kozu View Post
    I want to fite coopa but that guy dodging me.
    Well to be fair the last time he played on stream they had to group call and shit just to have judges because Yukiko burn deck mirrors are hilariously confusing.

Weiss Schwarz Player

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kancolle PRs. (not the ones from the booster box/trial decks)

Tournament + Magazine PRs

looking for my mikuma.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yahagi 98/99 2nd Suzuya 65/99

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, so I've been trying to mash together an SAO deck for a local event. Before you ask, this is a "Part 2" to our SAO Vol. 2 release event, so we're restricting our players to SAO decks.

Quad-Color Girls Ops. I'd LOVE to get rid of Asuna right now since I've only pulled off Vol. 2 (won 10 booster packs a couple of weeks ago) just so it's more tri-color. At this state, even a trial deck could body me. Not "possibly win," but completely wipe the floor with me.

Weiss Schwarz Player

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got my box today, no signed, 1 RRR of Yuudachi-Kai Ni. The rest is just so-so, not even enough for me to build a proper deck. Talk about massive dissapointment. Heck, my friend bought 3 booster pack *for fun* and when she opened it...*BAM!* Kongou damaged art with sign. Another one bought 4 boxes and got Yamato signed. I cringed so hard

- - - Updated - - -

Got my box today, no signed, 1 RRR of Yuudachi-Kai Ni. The rest is just so-so, not even enough for me to build a proper deck. Talk about massive dissapointment. Heck, my friend bought 3 booster pack *for fun* and when she opened it...*BAM!* Kongou damaged art with sign. Another one bought 4 boxes and got Yamato signed. I cringed so hard