Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Kaigun Taisa (海軍大佐) atagowatcher69's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Steam Released Visual Novels

I grabbed a bunch of visual novels from indie bundles, but I'm waiting for the perfect stormy and lonely night to power through them.

So far I have:
    Cherry Tree 2
    Go Go Nippon
    Hate Plus
    Hatoful Boyfriend
    World End Economica

I'm kinda looking forward to economica because I kinda follow economics and I'm curious as to what the story would entail. I liked Hate Story's look into traditional conservative Korean culture and I'm sure Hate Plus will follow up on that. Go Go Nippon and Hatoful Boyfriend are my ironic picks and I liked Cherry Tree 1's bootleg Persona 3+4 style gameplay but I dunno how well a VN without that would hold up.

IGN
    ケンスター
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Anyone here know and played Rising Angels: Reborn? It's free on Steam, and I surely recommend it for the Sci-Fi lovers...

Just another delusional teen gamer
    Gold Nova I in CS:GO (Thanks, ranking system changes)

Kaigun Shousa (海軍少佐) Copy Cat Master's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The maker of Sakura Spirit and Sakura Angel is releasing a new VN called Sakura Fantasy.

Greenlight > Steam Greenlight :: Sakura Fantasy

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) YukiNagato's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So much Sakura

Anyway, I own Nekopara and Sakura Spirit

I use too many names
    Used name list: Yuki Nagato, Mio Sakamoto,Henriette Mystere,Shizuka Hattori,Perrine H. Clostermann,Agiri Goshiki
    Certified Kamikaze pilot| Certified Tank rammer| Certified Ship crasher
    Fleet 1: Nagato,Kaga,Jun'you,Hiyou,Souryouu,Fubuki (Nicknamed: I need more bauxite)

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i got Nekopara and If my heart had wing .
    currently try to use restoration and sweet love patch on if my heart had wing.
    so many error when i used it

[SIGPIC]invoker[/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

MangaGamer just released A Kiss For the Petals - Remembering How We Met, from the Sono Hanabira series, on Steam. All age yuri game. Whoo. Though I'm more interested in Kindred Spirit right now. Too bad that one won't be out until 2016.

Tumbler TweetTweet

Granblu ID: 11019922

Rep
    Mentioned
    1127 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lex View Post
    WORLD END ECONOMiCA has an awful English translation, I can't recommend reading that in English at all.

They're still negotiating with 5pb to get Stein's;Gate on Steam if any of you folks haven't bought that yet.
    While I know that Sekai Project replied later with the following, has anyone read their translation? Just curious if it's a marked improvement over what was originally discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekai Project View Post
    Hello!

Would like to clear up some misconceptions that were posted earlier about the Steam release of World End ECONOMiCA episode.01

The original fan translation was by vexedscans and they stopped working on it once Spicy Tails announced a English version. That English version was commissioned by Spicy Tails themselves and was released on 2013-06-12. Kawasoft used the English version to do a French translation which was released on 2013-07-04.

Fast forward to when we launched the Greenlight campaign for World End ECONOMiCA episode.01, Spicy Tails released a patch that resolves most of the translation issues from the original commissioned release as well as fixing game crashing bugs. This version is currently the one released on to Steam yesterday. We're in the process of porting the game to Ren'Py and doing another edit pass to finalize episode.01. Once that is all done we will be moving on to episode.02 and episode.03.

So if you still think we're being deceptive to Steam users and trying to make a quick buck on the English market you are sorely mistaken.