Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event will be starting on 2th May. Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67
  1. #11
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) Mr. Lex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    93
    Rep
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On the topic of Kickstarter, here's hoping Romanesque gets released in a reasonable time frame after the Kickstarter got demolished for copyright infringement (of a dead company?)

    http://vndb.org/v575


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Kaigun Taisho (海軍大将) Saya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,059
    Rep
    76
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If we're talking about JAST

    PLEASE RELEASE SEINARUKANA HOLYYYY SHITTT


    <@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

  3. #13
    Programmer chronomeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    IGN
    クロノマイスタ
    Server
    Tawi Tawi
    Posts
    17,558
    Rep
    206
    Mentioned
    2339 Post(s)
    I do have 2 copies of Long Live the Queen on Steam sitting in my inventory. I've been meaning to give them away, but can't find the right way to do it. I don't need money. I'm looking for something I can't buy. Example: up until a couple of days ago had someone given me a link to a dump of NBA Jam commentary audio clips, that would have done it.

    Anyone got any good ideas I'm open. @Saya if you want one just come here and say "I made this forum" and it's pretty much yours.

    My Steam name: chronomeister. Post here or PM me your Steam name if interested and what you offer. I don't add random people (cause I've had a couple just come after a couple of DotA 2 items that aren't for sale) so don't be like this guy cause I won't add you:


    Quote Originally Posted by Ilya Bryzgalov
    it's only.. it's only game. Y U heff 2 B mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herm Edwards

  4. #14
    Kaigun Shousa (海軍少佐) Maverick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    121
    Rep
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    If we're talking about JAST

    PLEASE RELEASE SEINARUKANA HOLYYYY SHITTT
    agreed ...


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #15
    Kaigun Shousa (海軍少佐) hirohata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    133
    Rep
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @chronomeister Long Live the Queen is hilarious. So many ways to fail the game.



  6. #16
    Programmer chronomeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    IGN
    クロノマイスタ
    Server
    Tawi Tawi
    Posts
    17,558
    Rep
    206
    Mentioned
    2339 Post(s)
    I'm so bad at Long Live the Queen though cause I yolo, don't save, then forget what I did last time. Actually that applies to most VNs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ilya Bryzgalov
    it's only.. it's only game. Y U heff 2 B mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herm Edwards

  7. #17
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) Mr. Lex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    93
    Rep
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    If we're talking about JAST

    PLEASE RELEASE SEINARUKANA HOLYYYY SHITTT
    Soon™


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #18
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello!

    Would like to clear up some misconceptions that were posted earlier about the Steam release of World End ECONOMiCA episode.01

    The original fan translation was by vexedscans and they stopped working on it once Spicy Tails announced a English version. That English version was commissioned by Spicy Tails themselves and was released on 2013-06-12. Kawasoft used the English version to do a French translation which was released on 2013-07-04.

    Fast forward to when we launched the Greenlight campaign for World End ECONOMiCA episode.01, Spicy Tails released a patch that resolves most of the translation issues from the original commissioned release as well as fixing game crashing bugs. This version is currently the one released on to Steam yesterday. We're in the process of porting the game to Ren'Py and doing another edit pass to finalize episode.01. Once that is all done we will be moving on to episode.02 and episode.03.

    So if you still think we're being deceptive to Steam users and trying to make a quick buck on the English market you are sorely mistaken.

    [+] Spoiler
    If you read this far then that means you can try claiming these 5 Steam keys below:

    2ZCGC-PQ5VR-K6DG3
    G3WG5-GKLAZ-8ARYB
    XV4E5-G5IQE-H43IR
    MEZY6-D52PH-8JPGI
    MR4TH-L0KB2-ZCHYA





  9. #19
    Kaigun Taisa (海軍大佐) Kurogane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    762
    Rep
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hint: It werks.

    I took the first one, btw.


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cannot. Unsee.

  10. #20
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) Mr. Lex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    93
    Rep
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekai Project View Post
    Hello!

    Would like to clear up some misconceptions that were posted earlier about the Steam release of World End ECONOMiCA episode.01

    The original fan translation was by vexedscans and they stopped working on it once Spicy Tails announced a English version. That English version was commissioned by Spicy Tails themselves and was released on 2013-06-12. Kawasoft used the English version to do a French translation which was released on 2013-07-04.

    Fast forward to when we launched the Greenlight campaign for World End ECONOMiCA episode.01, Spicy Tails released a patch that resolves most of the translation issues from the original commissioned release as well as fixing game crashing bugs. This version is currently the one released on to Steam yesterday. We're in the process of porting the game to Ren'Py and doing another edit pass to finalize episode.01. Once that is all done we will be moving on to episode.02 and episode.03.

    So if you still think we're being deceptive to Steam users and trying to make a quick buck on the English market you are sorely mistaken.

    [+] Spoiler
    If you read this far then that means you can try claiming these 5 Steam keys below:

    2ZCGC-PQ5VR-K6DG3
    G3WG5-GKLAZ-8ARYB
    XV4E5-G5IQE-H43IR
    MEZY6-D52PH-8JPGI
    MR4TH-L0KB2-ZCHYA


    I'll leave those keys for others since I was spreading around misinformation apparently. Those screenshots really were from the Steam version, though, ane the quality is pretty bad in not just my opinion, but in the opinion of a large number of the visual novel fanbase, particularly those who read the novel in Japanese.

    I apologize for being mistaken about your business methods by accusing you of trying to make a quick buck, but that translation has a lot of people really upset for quality reasons regardless, and I seem to have mistaken that release for yesterday's new one.

    If I see some new feedback about the new translation patch, I'll definitely look into purchasing it, as well as spreading the news that the translation has been redone to all the people who were disappointed in their first purchase.


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 7.41%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Thread / Post Bookmarks provided by Thread / Post Bookmarking v1.1.1pl1 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Live Threads provided by AJAX Threads (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com