Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event will be starting on 2th May. Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On the topic of Kickstarter, here's hoping Romanesque gets released in a reasonable time frame after the Kickstarter got demolished for copyright infringement (of a dead company?)

http://vndb.org/v575

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If we're talking about JAST

PLEASE RELEASE SEINARUKANA HOLYYYY SHITTT

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

IGN
    クロノマイスタ
    Server
    Tawi Tawi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2339 Post(s)
    I do have 2 copies of Long Live the Queen on Steam sitting in my inventory. I've been meaning to give them away, but can't find the right way to do it. I don't need money. I'm looking for something I can't buy. Example: up until a couple of days ago had someone given me a link to a dump of NBA Jam commentary audio clips, that would have done it.

Anyone got any good ideas I'm open. @Saya if you want one just come here and say "I made this forum" and it's pretty much yours.

My Steam name: chronomeister. Post here or PM me your Steam name if interested and what you offer. I don't add random people (cause I've had a couple just come after a couple of DotA 2 items that aren't for sale) so don't be like this guy cause I won't add you:

Quote Originally Posted by Ilya Bryzgalov
    it's only.. it's only game. Y U heff 2 B mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herm Edwards

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post

agreed ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @chronomeister Long Live the Queen is hilarious. So many ways to fail the game.

IGN
    クロノマイスタ
    Server
    Tawi Tawi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2339 Post(s)
    I'm so bad at Long Live the Queen though cause I yolo, don't save, then forget what I did last time. Actually that applies to most VNs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilya Bryzgalov
    it's only.. it's only game. Y U heff 2 B mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herm Edwards

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post

Soon™

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello!

Would like to clear up some misconceptions that were posted earlier about the Steam release of World End ECONOMiCA episode.01

The original fan translation was by vexedscans and they stopped working on it once Spicy Tails announced a English version. That English version was commissioned by Spicy Tails themselves and was released on 2013-06-12. Kawasoft used the English version to do a French translation which was released on 2013-07-04.

Fast forward to when we launched the Greenlight campaign for World End ECONOMiCA episode.01, Spicy Tails released a patch that resolves most of the translation issues from the original commissioned release as well as fixing game crashing bugs. This version is currently the one released on to Steam yesterday. We're in the process of porting the game to Ren'Py and doing another edit pass to finalize episode.01. Once that is all done we will be moving on to episode.02 and episode.03.

So if you still think we're being deceptive to Steam users and trying to make a quick buck on the English market you are sorely mistaken.

[+] Spoiler
    If you read this far then that means you can try claiming these 5 Steam keys below:

2ZCGC-PQ5VR-K6DG3
    G3WG5-GKLAZ-8ARYB
    XV4E5-G5IQE-H43IR
    MEZY6-D52PH-8JPGI
    MR4TH-L0KB2-ZCHYA

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hint: It werks.

I took the first one, btw.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cannot. Unsee.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekai Project View Post
    Hello!

Would like to clear up some misconceptions that were posted earlier about the Steam release of World End ECONOMiCA episode.01

The original fan translation was by vexedscans and they stopped working on it once Spicy Tails announced a English version. That English version was commissioned by Spicy Tails themselves and was released on 2013-06-12. Kawasoft used the English version to do a French translation which was released on 2013-07-04.

Fast forward to when we launched the Greenlight campaign for World End ECONOMiCA episode.01, Spicy Tails released a patch that resolves most of the translation issues from the original commissioned release as well as fixing game crashing bugs. This version is currently the one released on to Steam yesterday. We're in the process of porting the game to Ren'Py and doing another edit pass to finalize episode.01. Once that is all done we will be moving on to episode.02 and episode.03.

So if you still think we're being deceptive to Steam users and trying to make a quick buck on the English market you are sorely mistaken.

[+] Spoiler
    If you read this far then that means you can try claiming these 5 Steam keys below:

2ZCGC-PQ5VR-K6DG3
    G3WG5-GKLAZ-8ARYB
    XV4E5-G5IQE-H43IR
    MEZY6-D52PH-8JPGI
    MR4TH-L0KB2-ZCHYA

I'll leave those keys for others since I was spreading around misinformation apparently. Those screenshots really were from the Steam version, though, ane the quality is pretty bad in not just my opinion, but in the opinion of a large number of the visual novel fanbase, particularly those who read the novel in Japanese.

I apologize for being mistaken about your business methods by accusing you of trying to make a quick buck, but that translation has a lot of people really upset for quality reasons regardless, and I seem to have mistaken that release for yesterday's new one.

If I see some new feedback about the new translation patch, I'll definitely look into purchasing it, as well as spreading the news that the translation has been redone to all the people who were disappointed in their first purchase.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]