Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228
Results 2,271 to 2,276 of 2276
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1162 Post(s)

Oh nice. Immediately got 1 from daily draw. :)

Edit

Another one from daily draw, a bit unexpected since today supposed to be Ann-Marie pickup. :)

Edit

Yatta Aan-Marie showed up from today daily draw. :) Honestly I already gave up on her because the event almost end. This game daily draw, really love it. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 04-03-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1162 Post(s)

Yatta, the one I want most from this event. :) I was using the event Black Post. Her envelope is standard black envelope, which means she probably will stay for good and available after event end. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I assume most of us end game players should have completed the catalog from the last events.
    Now to aim for the upcoming new characters

Rep
    Mentioned
    1162 Post(s)
    @oryxlynx When I'm playing this game, sometimes it feels like Pokémon. I look at my Kanpani dex and see something missing, I got this strange urge to catch em all. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    @Mikan
    Me too. but RNG sama is not kind enough to give them all. At least for the limited event girls. *sob

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)