Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2170
    Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Guys,i am curious,what do you usually do with 5* dupes, can you use the same unit in the same team? Or in the raids,i saw that you can use multiple parties, is it worth having extra copies of a 5*?

Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    RNG doing its job perfectly well again.

PR set to search for Soldier with no Mage in it. Well, it's still a nice waifu addition, so it's all good.

@Asado123

I tend to always keep my 5* dupes, the great majority of them are useful even when duplicated. And, yes, it you can have the same unit in the same team as well it's worth having extra copies of 5* depending on their CW.

"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
    A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
    " - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asado123 View Post
    Guys,i am curious,what do you usually do with 5* dupes, can you use the same unit in the same team? Or in the raids,i saw that you can use multiple parties, is it worth having extra copies of a 5*?
    I've been keeping dupes, but generally not using them. I'm not a huge fan of using dupes in any game and I'm getting to the point where I can almost fill out my teams with unique 5*s, so I may start dismissing them for feathers.

Anyway had 53 normal fairy envelopes and this happened on number 37.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have also been wondering, is there something that can increase the gold chest drop rate?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    Prism Illya: 0 5*. Didn't spend 1 dmm point.

NGNL Zero: 1 5* from guaranteed event envelope, 0 5* from draws including 10k dmm points worth of stones

NGNL: Shiro on Sunday, Jibril today. Didn't spend 1 dmm point.

I feel like RNG-sama is trolling me.

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    how the hell do you guys boost your rates. is there a specific minute you wait for high chance of pulls? is there an item you use to boost it up? or is it really just pure PR building settings with specifics and highest level unit as the face of the advertisement? does the unit type you used as ad face have an effect or is it just levels and the unit type you wrote down affecting it??

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Used 9 BFE from last week and while I didn't get Sion this is probably the next best thing for me.

@Asado123
    There's Great Fairy Pendulums. The pink jewel/necklace looking thing, but it only works for the main story and character quests.
    @Fiir-chan
    I don't have any secret ritual. I pretty much never pull at the same time of day, I just stick my highest level girls in PR, and set it to whatever I'm looking for(usually a class that has a character with a rate boost). Obviously I use event/gold posts when they're available.
    Out of all the rng bullshit games I've played/still play Kanpani has been by far the most generous to me.

Last edited by TezlaC; 12-08-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    995 Post(s)
    Whew, >_< been rolling the free daily since the event started. Haven't seen 1 single collabo envelope yet. Got me really worried, we're already on the 2nd week.

Thank God, she showed up with today daily draw. :)

-----------------------

@Fiir-chan It's all RNG. I been using the same setup: PR members, Advertisement, rolling the same time every day. Been getting vanilla, vanilla, vanilla..... and suddenly today PINK envelope. =)

Last edited by Mikan; 12-08-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    finally got one