Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)

[Kanpani] The Equipment Development Department (Post your equipment)

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: [Kanpani] The Equipment Development Department (Post your equipment)

How rare it is to get +2 equipment? Because if it really rare, I might consider training my knight as I have been getting +2 knight gear only... I'm just lv. 7 though, so It might not be that amazing yet

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    903 Post(s)

@Seraphilux +2 equipment is pretty uncommon. I feel it is probably around a 5% chance of getting something per craft, though I think statistically it is higher than that. +3 is so stupidly rare, I suspect it's lower than 2%.

However, +2 is common enough to consider it a standard of equipment; I don't really let any party member walk around with anything less than +2.

+3 is so rare I think I only have two items at +3 right now.

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)

@illyrin @Seraphilux
    The rates are something like this:
    +1: ~11%
    +2: ~4%
    +3: ~0.001%

+2 on most items is good enough, especially since you'll find better recipes if you're low level, and +3 is the rabbit for the end-game equips.

I've been farming 10-5 trying to get the Spear recipe to finish the Chapter 10 collection, and absolutely no luck. I've gotten a character from 64~70 so far here.

Rep
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post
    Discuss your latest crafting successes/failures, ask advice for what to craft, where to get recipes, materials, etc.

Lucky you.

I means i even use the hammer, but couldn't even get a +1 for Rose weapon. Attempted 30-40 try so far and only got one +1, but the stat kinda suck. Pretty much just spend all foods doing rose's story and then craft her weapons right now. Luckily the quest gave decent exp, but healer (and some of the girls ) died too often so they ended up just losing out

I left Rose in the back row through, and she is slowly catching up

It's definitely harder to the makehigher level weapon to +2, as for the lowest items +2 comes out like 30% of the time

IGN
    Ryuuoh
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1191 Post(s)

Where can I get weapons for fighters? I'm seriously lacking in this department.

Give Me All The P O M F S

Mucchan Marriage: 08/18/14, Graf Marriage: 10/22/16

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

My first ever +3, not counting my Morgenstern since that used a hammer, the seasonal weapons don't count either for obvious reasons.
    I don't remember how many labyrinth weapons I've made in total but I've been depleting shards that have accumulated during the 500k users campaign and valentine's event, which I remember was somewhere around 2.2k at the end of the most recent campaign. Current shard stocks are at 240, so it's almost time to go back inside.

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)

@illogic Congrats. I personally dislike Dimension now that I've tried it. Grand Down is typically better, and if enemy defense is high enough to say otherwise, you'll be doing so little anyways, hoping for the crit on Grand Down is more effective. But the stun is delicious.

On my third try, I found the recipe, and I only had enough branches (and stone) to make two. It seems Julia's quest doesn't even drop Branches though, just Horns and Water. I'll be damned if I have to go back and run Elin's... I have 26 Magician Crystals. Not Fragments. Not ore. Crystals.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

@Folseus I've always thought of Dimension being less effective than Grand Down, with the difference in hits and all. I never thought the attack difference could make up for it, though the paralysis should close the gap just a tiny bit. It does make for a good back line warrior though.

If only Julia's unique skill was still Earth Shake, that sounded like it could've been aoe. Though maybe Earth Impact still has that possibility?