Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4753 Post(s)
    @silentcap Only one way to find out. But you'll need some money inside before it can be registered. Put like a dollar on to test. Once it's registered it's good to go.

Rep
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    @Leyana

I see, Thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

Rep
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    So I just logged in today on DMM to register my virtual credit card to test if it works. However, the DMM page after logging in as shown in the opening post and what I'm seeing now are different (i.e. the MyDMM portion in the op is missing). How do I get to the part where I can register my card? I'm taking extra care so I don't screw up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    So after tinkering for a few days on figuring out what I need to click to get to the DMM credit card registration page, I managed to get my PayMaya account registered. Fortunately, I got the success screen indicating that the registration was successful and got DMM to chip off some money off my PayMaya card to prove that it's registered.

edit: I switched DMM's language to english to better understand what I'm clicking before managing to register my card. I'm not sure if it does something (since this is my first time handling a credit card of some kind) but, if it does, please tell. I don't want a whammy surprise that will greet me later after loading enough money to buy a 1000-yen ship slot expansion tomorrow due to registering my card in english.

Last edited by silentcap; 04-29-2017 at 03:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    If you have DMM points available on your account; can you purchase in game items on android?

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    The android app is just another client to connect to the game - purchases work fine using it (or at least had worked fine for me when I started playing)