Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)

[Guide] How to Love Your Girls - Making Purchases

Contents
    1. Registering a Credit Card
    2. Purchasing DMM Points with a Credit Card
    3. Buying WebMoney
    4. Purchasing DMM Points with WebMoney
    5. Purchasing DMM Money
    6. Converting DMM Points to Kancolle
    7. Using the Item Shop
    8. Additional Info
    9. Troubleshooting
    10. Credits

1. Registering a Credit Card
    First off, you don't need to have a VPN active to register your credit card. In fact, I recommend not having a VPN active so that the site recognises that the IP registering the card has the same country as the card being registered. If this is your first time registering a credit card, you can do so through this portal: http://www.dmm.com/netgame/point/-/freepoint/. This gets you a 500 point bonus.

1. Log into your DMM account and click on the circled button on the bar on the left.

This will take you to your DMM account page.

2. At your account page, click on either the following link on the sidebar on the left:

Or the yellow button under your account details:

3. Simply fill in the fields with your details and click the button on the right to register. If your card details are invalid, it will show at this step. Check to see if you have a VPN active and turn it off then try again. If the problem persists, contact the institution that issued your card.

4. The next screen will display a confirmation of the credit card details. Simply click through.

5. DMM will then verify the details of the credit card and you'll get the success screen. Sometimes an error with this step appears that tells you your card can't be registered but has actually been registered. Attempt to make a purchase to double check.

Any card with a valid credit card number should work for making purchases. This means: prepaid credit cards, regular credit cards and debit-credit cards will work. You can change your credit card details at any time. If you have problems registering the card, it might be worthwhile to contact your bank to see if they have blocked the payment. This is especially true for debit cards. You'll also want to alert your bank that the card will be used for foreign transactions to prevent a block.

2. Purchasing DMM Points with a Credit Card
    You cannot purchase items while using the Flash client or KCV. You need to be on the web client to make purchases.

1. First, click on the item you wish to purchase in the store.

2. Then click through to bring up the confirmation dialog. The underlined text is what you will see if you do not have enough DMM points available to make the purchase. Click the yellow button to go to the point purchase page.

If you're having problems getting the window to show, try disabling any pop-up blockers you might have.

3. Simply select how many points you wish to buy.

4. If this is your first time making a purchase, it will ask you what is your preferred method. Click the big yellow button and you will be taken to the confirmation screen.

Double check that you are purchasing using a credit card, then click the yellow button to continue.

5. If you are successful, you should see this screen. It tells you how much you've purchased and what your new balance is.

3. Buying WebMoney/DMM cards
    Do note that there is a 1000 minimum purchase limit for WebMoney on DMM. Buying WebMoney in 500 lots requires a workaround where you add it to your DMM wallet. In order to buy WebMoney straight from their site with a credit card, you need a Japanese credit card. If you're using this guide, you'll be purchasing WebMoney/DMM Cards from resellers. Typically these resellers will charge you more than the face value of the card as a fee. Purchase methods vary depending on which reseller you choose to buy from but all of them send the code to your email.

4. Purchasing DMM Points with WebMoney
    Once you have your WebMoney pin, you'll have to convert that to DMM points.

1. Go to your DMM account and click on the account details button.

2. Under the point information heading on the sidebar, click the first link:

Or the yellow link in below the credit card registration option:

3. Scroll down until you see a payment option with the heading 'WebMoney' and click on the yellow button as shown. Do note that if you don't have a VPN turned on, it will only show you the 'Bank Transfer' option. You need to turn on the VPN to see the full list of purchase options.

4. Input the amount of WebMoney you will be redeeming in the text box, then click the yellow button to continue.

If you came to this point from the DMM Money purchase screen, you'll see this instead:

5. You will be taken to a screen where you need to input the WebMoney pin you received earlier. Then click the "お支払いを行う" button to continue.

6. Click through the flashing confirmation button.

7. Confirm your purchase again

You should now have some DMM points ready to give love to your girls.

5. Using the DMM Card
    DMM Cards are pretty much the same as WebMoney. You get a card number and you input it in the correct place to get the money. So follow the WebMoney instructions to get it from the reseller of your choice. I'll detail how to turn that card code into sweet love. If the code you get is 16 digits, it is a DMM gift card check the troubleshooting section on how to use it.

1. First, click on the circled button to go to your DMM account profile.

2. The option you want is the second link "プリぺイドカード? ?‚’使う":

You can also use the first grey link:

3. You will be taken to the following screen. Input your DMM Card code into the box and click the yellow button to continue.

4. Click on the button to confirm your purchase.

The transaction will now begin processing. It should take a few seconds depending on your connection speed.

5. If everything goes well, you'll see this screen.

6. Converting DMM Points to Kancolle
    1. Click the option on the right to convert your DMM Points into Kancolle

You will also get to the same place by attempting to buy something from the item shop without enough points.

2. Select how many points you wish to convert.

3. You should see this screen showing you how much DMM Money you are converting into points.

Just click the yellow button to continue.

4. You should now see this screen if you are successful.

7. Using the Item Shop
    It goes without saying that you need a VPN to purchase stuff from the item shop. You can find a direct link to the game app page here: http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/...app_id=854854/

1. Open the item shop and click on the item you wish to purchase.

2. Click through the confirmation dialog.

3. This is what you will see if you have enough DMM points to make the purchase. Click the confirm button.

4. Success! You have bought some presents for your girls.

5. In your inventory, open the tab on the right to go to your item mall storage and remove the item you just bought. You must remove the item or it will not take effect/you cannot use it.

And now you're done.

8. Additional Info
    WebMoney Online Reseller List
    1. CN-USA - Accepts all major credit cards through Google Checkout or PayPal
    2. SEA Gamer Mall - Accepts bank transfers, cash deposits and all major credit cards (Requires Identity Verification for PayPal)
    3. Play Asia - Accepts bank transfers, Moneybookers, Western Union transfers, PayPal and Visa/Master Card
    4. Japan Codes - Only accepts BitCoin for WebMoney purchases.

DMM Card Online Reseller List

9. Troubleshooting
    Changing payment method
    DMM sometimes saves your default method of payment, here is how to pick a different option when you don't want to use the default.
    1. When purchasing DMM points you will see the following at the confirmation screen. Click on the '変更' link to change it.
    [+] Spoiler

2. You'll then see a choice to pick between credit cards or DMM Money. Pick the one you want to use at the moment.
    [+] Spoiler

Cannot See All Payment Options
    This is a VPN problem. You need to have the VPN turned on to see all payment options for purchasing DMM Money. If you have a VPN turned on and are still encountering this problem, try a different VPN.

DMM Money Insufficient Error
    If you try to convert DMM Money without having a sufficient balance, you'll get this error:
    [+] Spoiler

Simply click on the blue link and purchase DMM money either by using Web Money or DMM Cards.

DMM Gift Cards
    To use a gift card, you can use the 3rd option "ポインãƒË? ?コードãâ€? ?’使ãâ€*(æ? ?€”§ã‚®ãƒ•ãƒˆ? ?¥Ë†Â¸Ã¯Â¼â€°"under point information in the account information page:

You can also use the second grey link:

Credits
    Thanks to: @tsuku_ for providing the WebMoney screenshots.
    @hudang for the SeaGM link and info & DMM point conversion screenshots

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Good guide, thanks for putting this up!

There were old guides, but what's missing is your step #3 which they never taught how to buy webmoney. They just said use your webmoney but not from scratch if you don't have webmoney yet.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well im stuck at step 1 XD cause i get this message at dmm "This page is not available in your area.
    For those who use the service from overseas, please refer to our HELP page." well i guess i cant register my credit card unless im using vpn..... :/

and since im in china and i have a unionpay card i cant do the webpay page part :/ i checked there but they dont accept unionpay :/

Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)
    You can't use a VPN to register anything execpt a Japanese credit card anyway.

What exactly is a unionpay card? Is it a credit card? A debit card?

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    is a debit card

Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)
    So then I'm assuming that it doesn't have a credit card number attached then.

Have you looked into buying WebMoney then? I listed a few sites under section 6 that accept payment by bank transfer. Pop into your bank and talk to someone about how you can do that through them.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for the help! but... i checked the webmoney page and they didnt accept union card, other pages i didnt know exactly what to do lol..... since im kinda bad at this :/ i tend to recive a help from a certain friend for stuff like this but he doesnt know how to do it either... my best bet is to do what i read at wiki and check taobao... but i will need a chinese friend help there since i cant read hanyu :/, anyways thanks for everything! >.<

Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)
    I checked up on UnionPay. If you have a card doesn't that mean you have a bank account? That means you can pay using money transfer.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i see... but im kinda new at that... sicne i got my card not too long ago... (yeah i got this card to give love to the girls lol....) so i will need to see a guide or soemthing to udnerstand it @.@;;

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It depends on credit card too. I first tried buying points with my prepaid card, and DMM declined the charge even though I was on VPN. So I then tried my regular credit card, and that went through fine.