Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5556 Post(s)

[Fall 2019 E1] Advance! The 2nd Southern Operation

This post will be updated with confirmed information pertaining to map E-1 as it is spaded. The thread can also serve as a starting point for people to discuss the map if they want.

Disclaimer: Information in this thread is subjected to change when new or additional data is made available.

General Event Outline, Participation Requirements and Difficulty System

To participate in this event, you must have a sortie win rate of 75% or above. You also need at least 5 spare Kanmusu slots and 20 equipment slots. Completely depleting the health bar and therefore clearing the map will lock it in the chosen difficulty, it cannot be changed afterwards.

Please be aware that it is not possible to increase the difficulty between maps by more than one. As an example if you have cleared E-1 on "Easy" you will not be able to select "Hard" for E-2; only "Medium" will be available. However players will be able to choose "Hard" again for E-3 if you pick "Medium" on E-2 for this specific scenario. This does not affect the ability to decrease difficulty; players will still be able to choose "Easy" after clearing the previous map on "Hard".

General E-1 Map Information

Difficulty: ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sortie Mode: Single fleet

Fleet locking:

DifficultyReward
    Casual1x Mamiya, 1x Furniture Fairy, 2x Emergency Repair Materials
    Easy1x Mamiya, 1x Furniture Fairy, 2x Emergency Repair Materials, 1x Shipborne Model Type 4 20cm Anti-ground Rocket Launcher
    Medium2x Mamiya, 1x Furniture Fairy, 3x Emergency Repair Materials, 1x Shipborne Model Type 4 20cm Anti-ground Rocket Launcher, 1x Action Report
    Hard3x Mamiya, 1x Repair Goddess, 4x Emergency Repair Materials, 1x Furniture Fairy, 1x Shipborne Model Type 4 20cm Anti-ground Rocket Launcher, 1x Action Report

Walkthroughs

Player Walkthrough & Feedback

[+] Spoiler

Last edited by 211303; 12-01-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1698 Post(s)
    E1 Hard Cleared!
    Total 11 runs, of which
    Part 1: 3 S ranks including final kill, 3 A ranks including one failed final kill attempt
    Part 2: 5 S ranks

Lv 99 Hamanami Kai - 12.7cm Type D +4, 12.7cm Type D, (WG42 or Surface Radar)
    Lv 99 Takanami Kai - 12.7cm Type D x2, (WG42 or Surface Radar)
    Lv 99 Nowaki Kai - 12.7cm Type C +5 x2, (Skilled Lookouts or Surface Radar)
    Lv 99 Hagikaze Kai - 12.7cm Type C +9, 12.7cm Type C, (Skilled Lookouts or Surface Radar)
    Lv 48 Noshiro Kai - 20.3cm(3) +9, 20.3cm(2) +9, (WG42 or Seiran 631sqn)

Vanguard at all nodes except Line Ahead at boss Node H and K

17 buckets spent

Support not necessary at all

Notable drops:
    Node J - Matsuwa
    Node K - Etorofu

Comments
    Pretty much a give away map. Don't fall for Tanaka's attempt to bait 8 DesDiv here, they aren't necessary at all. Just use any common non-K2 DDs and CL (note that some common DDs might have historical bonuses in E3/4). Switch between the mix of WG42/Skilled Lookouts for 1st boss (Supply Hime+PT Imps), and surface radars/Seiran for 2nd boss (He-class Kai), no special tricks needed for the 2nd boss since it dies from a night DA. As a note, 3x (WG42 or T4 Rocket) on a DD can do 300+ damage to Supply Hime in day battle so you may also wish to use that setup.

You may wish to night battle at Node J if you don't get a S rank there as there are some interesting drops here like Matsuwa and Akitsushima. E1 2nd boss seems a good place to farm for kaiboukan since it's cheap, although 1-2 bucket a run, and pretty much guaranteed S with no LBAS costs at all.

KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ - C97 @ ニ日目(日) 南 キ-17b
    Twitch

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5556 Post(s)
    https://www.twitch.tv/211303

Finally got time to start, let's see if I can get it done tonight.

- - - Updated - - -
    @NanashiYoukai Grats

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I complete E-1 in Esay. Only 4DD and 1CL was necessary.

The first phase only cost me three runs. Fortunately, i has two WG42 and two mortars and then I put it on every DD. (Every hit does 60-100 damage)
    The second phase. Out of the fact that appeared error-musume several times to me. I managed to complete it in about 10 runs. (Because i played it in easy then the He-class was elite)

The map was pretty fast. It Literally cost me only ONE bucket (with some slight damage).

As always I will try to pass E-2 in casual...

Fight Admirals! For everlasting peace!
    Em... I think you heard something similar before...

Rep
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    @NanashiYoukai Congratulations and thanks for the report as usual ^_^ !

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/11/63/99/79/wi3nav11.png
    Thanks to @Neskape for this signature !
    Many thanks to @Fuda ! Regulars GCT are wonderful !

Rep
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Definitely a easy map for the most part , about half way thru the HP bar of the 2nd Phase Boss and just had Akizuki drop, thus completing my Duckies collection at long last :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    E1 Hard cleared!

Notable drops: Matsuwa

Part 1

Part 2

Rep
    Mentioned
    625 Post(s)
    E-1 Hard Cleared

Yahagi (lv51): 2x15.2cm main, Searchlight (+4)
    Isonami (lv95): 2x10cmHA+FD (+3, max), T22 K4
    Libeccio (lv78): 2x12.7cm Type-D, T22 K4 (Calibrated Late Model)
    Kisaragi (lv99): 2x12.7cm Type-C, T33
    Shirayuki (lv85): 2x130mm B-13 (+7, +6), T22 K4

This was for Part 2. The fleet for Part 1 is the same except all the DDs save for Kisaragi are armed with 1 main gun, 1 AA gun, and 1 Skilled Lookout. Kisaragi is loaded for anti-installation killing wile Yahagi is armed with a 15.2cm main gun, an AA gun, and a Skilled Lookout as well. I also used a boss support expedition to ensure that the boss in Part 2 is guaranteed dead.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

IGN
    かぜばね
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    @Ken G Did you just use three newly drops for E1 Hard? How was the passing rate?

Got stuck and cannot proceed, then you, my first battleship passionately came: Kongou 143/165, 2016-02-28
    LSC Journey | Taihou 2016-06-16 | Yamato 2016-09-03 | Musashi 2016-09-08 | Bismarck 2016-09-10
    KanDex complete: 2018-03-18

Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @kazenorin Those were 3 neglected ships orz

But overall this map is very easy, vanguard is sufficient to pass the pre-boss nodes and the 1st boss is no issue as long as u have an anti-installation setup dd.