Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    @goesto11
    Yeah, I knew about that penalty but I did some tests with 2x 15.2cm kai +9 on Teste in the past and it went pretty well (it was single fleet, though). Well, going 3x 20.3cm (like Nanashi Youkai) looks pretty bad but maybe it isn't. Anyway, it shouldn't matter much since we are talking about Teste.

Last edited by Ink20; 12-23-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by manacycler View Post
    [+] Spoiler

Okay, so I revised my fleet and finally managed to pass Part 1. Went into part 2 and it was super smooth, cleared all the chipping runs pretty much perfectly!.....

THEN! I hit last dance...oh dear. That did NOT go well I mean I just cleared it, so yay! E3H cleared, but it soaked 90 buckets and over 22k fuel. (for reference, this now leaves me at 296 buckets and 15k fuel). Sooo yeah. Forget hard mode, I don't know if I can do medium mode now at this rate.
    First of all, congratulations on clearing E-3 Hard!
    22k fuel and 90 buckets should normally be enough to clear E-4 Hard, especially with friend fleets. However, it might pose problematic for you due to a limited ship roster. Contrary to goesto11, I found E-4 (without friend fleet though) to be a step up in difficulty compared to E-3.
    I do not want to discourage you and I think you should give E-4 Hard a try though. If you find it too a bit too much, you can always lower the difficulty without losing clear progress. Good luck!

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Hrm, using @211303 's guide I screwed up and wasn't paying attention and didn't notice that My Asashimo and Umikaze can't OASW without full ASW gear and I can't seem to kill the boss... giving up OASW seems to be a bad idea but I'm just having bad luck getting Ushio's TCI to proc. Not sure what I should do in this situation.

Edit:
    Hrm - the RNG worked for me and it procced after a while. Onto the next map...

Last edited by firehawk12; 12-23-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1722 Post(s)
    @firehawk12: Congrats!

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Just thought I'd check in here to see if someone has a TCF farming fleet for Fletcher or if everyone did it before beating the map?

I found this fleet on discord and thought I'd share in case it helps someone - it worked for me!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by firehawk12; 01-05-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Still haven't gotten De Ruyter and it's last day of the event. So I'm here to do the tactic of 'complain on the forums and then she'll drop'.

Give me De Ruyter you stupid map!

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.