Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Mogwald does Photoshop... at times.

A bit of C4D I think, from what I can see. Don't rely on it too much.

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)

@Saya what is C4D?
    is it a bad thing to use ?

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh gosh your works are gorgeous. A lot nicer than mine haha.

I'm tempted to request
    @F Kitsune C4Ds are these:

AKA things I'm guilty of abusing in my sigs.

Rep
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)

@mintea same here i think his work is gorgeous as well
    very tempted to request soon xD

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok. I think I'll request. Can I get a sig of DIO, possibly? I can find a render if you prefer, but even I'm getting aggravated looking through my files. I prefer this outfit but I won't be picky. Official art, fanart, I don't mind either.

Thank you in advance. You're free to decline if you dislike the request.

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Wait, I really come off as a guy? Is it because this is a Kancolle forum?

@Saya
    It's not C4D, actually. It's a blend (ish) of texture and vector. I haven't done a proper C4D sig in a long time, but I make 'em more show-off-y than usual like this:

@mintea
    Wow omg thank you so much! And I'll be sure to do my best with your request!

Probably a CV loving nut? | Month and a half old digital artist, three and a half years of GFX and going!
    http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic7606_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

@mogwald Hi there! I really like the signatures you have made, I was wondering if you could help make one for me if you have the time, if you don't its all fine

It has to be Haruna, preferably with an expression such as this. I'll leave the actual pose or outfit up to you~ If you need more sample pictures I will be able to provide more for you!

Thanks!

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I should really stop being lazy about this and do my work.

@DJayDisco

Probably a CV loving nut? | Month and a half old digital artist, three and a half years of GFX and going!

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Been reading up on some GFX stuff that I had in my very dusty dA folder and I'm using Kashima for that purpose. Have a wip.

I've always wanted to do something like this for a long time, but whenever I would do it, it would never work until now. The background kinda looks like one texture, but it's actually two of one texture laid over each other and an Apply Image layer set to Darken Color. I'm kinda focusing on flow here.

Here I was trying to imitate a signature I made around May of 2015? It was a signature I made for another forum. Again, more studying flow, but I'm also figuring out how I should use this space.

Same thing as above, but I'm using a different color here because i wanted it to fit the render more. Kinda like it, kinda don't. Bottom right is less eye catching and meshes better with the the the overall flow, but it's messy when it comes to meshing with the background color. I might place the light purple vector over it. I mean, not completely cover it, but like in the way that the vector part of Kashima is peeking out a bit.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Hello, are you still accepting requests for avatars and signatures? If possible, I would like to request a set of them. The avatar and signature renders don't have to be different from each other. Something like a set would be nice. As for the character, it would be Zuikaku. Here's a few images that you can use perhaps.

Zuikaku (Kantai Collection)/#1812481 - Zerochan

Zuikaku (Kantai Collection)/#1835960 - Zerochan

Should that they are not suitable for sigmaking, I'll leave the image selections up to you. Style wise, I really like what you did with DJayDisco's request, or something like the SuperSceptile sig on the first post (fine use of geometry and scanlines attract me :x) Otherwise, just use whatever that fits the render/stock image~

Thank you in advance~

Admiral on hiatus, returning soon - Skipped Fall 2015 _(:3 」âˆ* )_ - Sig and Avy by Reunilu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]