Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Re: Mogwald does Photoshop... at times.

@E.S. Didn't notice that you posted here 'till yesterday, but here you go. Also, I didn't know if you wanted text, so the set doesn't have a name on it.

Probably a CV loving nut? | Month and a half old digital artist, three and a half years of GFX and going!
    http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic7606_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Mogwald does Photoshop... at times.

Textless is okay :3

Thank you for the sets good sir~

Admiral on hiatus, returning soon - Skipped Fall 2015 _(:3 」âˆ* )_ - Sig and Avy by Reunilu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Been meaning to post something for a while, but I seem to get distracted pretty easily. Also wanted to work on a non KC related tag, it seems like I've been doing nothing but that in the past year. Ahahaha...

So have a text free Asashimo tag. Well obviously not completely text free, but people can do some curious things... (also I need to stop being so indecisive about what to call myself when I put the edit watermark.)

Also this one's not new, but I've not really shown this off except in a forum that I frequent a lot and there I used it in my signature. It's high time I store this somewhere besides deviantart.

Probably a CV loving nut? | Month and a half old digital artist, three and a half years of GFX and going!

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Been playing a lot of Pokemon lately and browsing quite a few Pokemon forums, so that means more Pokemon tags.

The Charm of Sylveon tag was a remake of a request someone placed a long time ago. I followed most of the original criteria, bar a few differences because really, it doesn't look very good with what I have. Have an improvement meme.

Last edited by Reunilu; 03-26-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Monthly GFX post, it seems. Here is my stash of GFX I've done over the past month.

Kek I kind of hate this one. Compared to the others I've done in the past month, it's just so... unrefined. It was a remake of the first original tag I made in Photoshop and the only thing I really like about it is that my 2013 self didn't suffer from floating head syndrome (the focal is basically in the same position as the one I made in 2013).

Shameless advertising....? Idk, I forgot to remove the text when I uploaded it. The remixer is a close friend of mine and I kinda wanted to give him a proper album cover.

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    More WIP updates, this time it's fall Harusame.

Not regular CG Harusame because I've had this image rendered for a long time, but I didn't know what to do with it until now. You can thank the lack of good body shot Iowa pics for that. Lot of experimentation from the get go, all three elements of the current background have their colors modified to fit the render. Really excited to see where I go with this, the moment I put down the texture for the left side of Harusame, I went "YES I AM TOTALLY WORKING ON THIS SIG THIS HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL."

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    More GFX dump (feat. one bad drawing)

This one came out really nice. Almost the entire thing was made in monochrome using the black and white adjustment and I'd probably use it as a source of inspiration later.

[+] Spoiler

Got a graphics tablet about a week ago and I haven't stopped drawing since. All of them (except one Quagsire soup) have been nothing but sketches, though. Like this one. Side note: I haven't studied anatomy since March.

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Title is now a misleading title. The fact that my thread title still has the old title with my old username where the OP has "Reun's Sleepy Gallery and Shop" (or something of that nature) is a bit of a headscratcher, but I'll leave it be.

wip (yes I color very inefficiently, this is what I get for being a GFX artist)

@ The weird stuff at the bottom: for some reason, when I rotate my canvas in Krita, it leaves a crooked angle, even though Krita says it's supposed to be perfectly straight.

Anyways, this is supposed to be a gift for someone and I flubbed up the admiral uniform. orz I didn't want to draw an additional skirt and white pants are too boring, so I extended the white IJN uniform to make it look like a coat, unaware that I could draw a belt until after I started shading the uniform. I suppose this is what you call liberty. Right...?

Also no curves Shimakaze and her awkward looking panties.

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Swimsuit Tamamo because I've had too much crossdressing pictures to draw for a week (and by that I mean one crossdressing picture). Lineart is hard. _(:3 」∠)_ So is coloring, but I'll figure that out later.

Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    958 Post(s)
    your work is still amazing as ever.
    wish i could get to that level.