Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Conventions and Expos

I usually only go to Anime expo and cosplay gatherings.
    I wanna go this year but idk if I'll cosplay. The plan was Kakyoin and/or Giorno but it's not necessary to do it. If I can't do them then I might just toss together a Marisa or somethin cause there's no point in not cosplayin for me aside from spending money.

Also both of them wear a lot of clothes. That + binder is gonna be hot...

Still it's fun to go and see everyone & grab a bunch of nerd gear and sometimes SPEND A YEAR OR TWO at the arksys booth n play/watch fightin games.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroflame View Post
    Just wondering is anyone planning on going to LA on July 2-5 for Anime Expo??
    I'll be there.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

@Nitroflame All my friends are going as Free! cosplay.

IGN
    Nitroflame
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ok,with con season mainly over for the year, just wondering how were the cons you went to this year.

This year I attended
    Newcon
    Wizard World Portland
    Emerald City Comic Con
    SakuraCon
    Anime Expo
    Kumoricon
    Akicon

I had an overall fun time at those cons and got to show off some new cosplays.

With a new year and con season coming somewhat soon I have a decided a couple things

More Cosplays and I'll host events.

Basically this is me saying I'm going to be hosting Cosplay events at cons this coming year.
    These shoots are going to be mainly Kancolle, but I will cosplay other series on days that I don't plans shoots.

So to start it off I'm going to try and do a Kancolle gathering at Newcon this year.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1924248071133856/

Also most of these events are going to be on the West Coast/ NW

Edit: I'm going to post more Events soon for other cons once I finalize plans for them