Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Does anybody have a way to get AS on node M? I'm using a full SS(V) fleet loaded with seaplane fighters with the only SS (Luigi) loaded with 2 AA guns (those 40mm Bofors guns with +10 AA). I have all LBASes with Saiun and a mix of fighters and interceptors (I opt to use those with high AA as possible).

I opted to S-Rank node V (I used Zekamashi's light CTF comp and almost S-Ranked it in one try) later after I got this one node AS-ed on.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

Rep
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    @silentcap

I used Ise+Yamashiro+2CAV+Nisshin to get AS w/o LBAS since I was doing LBAS AS requirement as well.

Rep
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Fleet loadout for that? Also, what route does it take?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    @silentcap
    I did it with subs myself. Is your LBAS not doing enough to clear fighters before the aerial phase?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    @silentcap

ABDIKM

Is there something in k3kai that can save the loadout as an image without me needing to screecap and edit in paint?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @silentcap

ABDIKM

Is there something in k3kai that can save the loadout as an image without me needing to screecap and edit in paint?
    At the same panel of fleet manager, mouse over the bottom right corner of the particular fleet. You would see a camera button.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Lieutenant
    IGN
    Kahlev
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Well, finally done with E6H. All in all it took me more resources, buckets and time to deal with node V than the whole chipping+ld process. So in the end it was zekamashi's fleet (using Abukuma for ASW instead since she isn't luckmoded) for node V, and 211303's Nelson fleet (using Zuiun on the CAV's, which never got deranked even on 11-planes slots). Friendly fleets made chipping way more bearable really, although they fell short for last dance (basically Ayanami nuked the boss into non-existance).

I gotta be honest, the only reason i was doing hard mode was to give the gun to Maya. I still gotta keep apologizing for calling her art ugly when i started playing (before she got kai-ni).

As always, thanks for all the help you guy provide during these events. It makes things a lot more bearable given how loaded RNG can get at times.

Rep
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Thanks for the help. I somehow got AS on node M (4 green kanji with an exclamation mark also in green) after I did a tweak on the LBASes (all 3 are decked in Saiun + Interceptor/Fighter whichever has higher AA stat and have a range that can be extended by the Saiun).

@211303

Just to confirm something:

On January 2 (6:17 PM JST), I S-Ranked node S before reaching the boss node (node W) and, on continuing, saw that she was in her LD form. In the steps for debuffing, does S-Ranking node S in that situation count?

I did that to see if the boss really was in LD form (after seeing the HP bar really really short after the sortie preceding the one where I S-Ranked node S) because S-Ranking node V is gonna be a pain and I don't want to waste S-Ranking it only to realize later that she wasn't in her LD form yet.

I heard a chime after ending the sortie in node M after getting AS there but, thanks to usually playing with volume set to low before this, I didn't hear a chime when I S-Ranked node S on January 2 (same for getting AS on LBAS defence which I did thrice and S-Ranking node Q both of which I did after getting that S-Rank on node S). All that I recall thanks to logging in my progress was I S-Ranked node S in that instance before proceeding to the boss (to check to see if she's on LD and she does).

I don't recall reading in your guide that there will be a chime or sound that indicates that a step has been achieved after the sortie ends so I didn't bother with increasing my computer's volume to hear it since I wasn't expecting that (well, unless you edited it while I'm busy chipping the boss bar down on node W).

Edit: Only S-Ranking node V is left. Time to use Zekamashi's light CTF comp to S-Rank it.

Last edited by silentcap; 01-04-2020 at 07:06 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentcap View Post
    @ofi123

Thanks for the help. I somehow got AS on node M (4 green kanji with an exclamation mark also in green) after I did a tweak on the LBASes (all 3 are decked in Saiun + Interceptor/Fighter whichever has higher AA stat and have a range that can be extended by the Saiun).

@211303

Just to confirm something:

On January 2 (6:17 PM JST), I S-Ranked node S before reaching the boss node (node W) and, on continuing, saw that she was in her LD form. In the steps for debuffing, does S-Ranking node S in that situation count?

I did that to see if the boss really was in LD form (after seeing the HP bar really really short after the sortie preceding the one where I S-Ranked node S) because S-Ranking node V is gonna be a pain and I don't want to waste S-Ranking it only to realize later that she wasn't in her LD form yet.

I heard a chime after ending the sortie in node M after getting AS there but, thanks to usually playing with volume set to low before this, I didn't hear a chime when I S-Ranked node S on January 2 (same for getting AS on LBAS defence which I did thrice and S-Ranking node Q both of which I did after getting that S-Rank on node S). All that I recall thanks to logging in my progress was I S-Ranked node S in that instance before proceeding to the boss (to check to see if she's on LD and she does).

I don't recall reading in your guide that there will be a chime or sound that indicates that a step has been achieved after the sortie ends so I didn't bother with increasing my computer's volume to hear it since I wasn't expecting that (well, unless you edited it while I'm busy chipping the boss bar down on node W).

Edit: Only S-Ranking node V is left. Time to use Zekamashi's light CTF comp to S-Rank it.
    Debuff only starts counting after you reach LD.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    @211303

I see. Since the sortie before the one where I S-Ranked node S resulted in the boss bar getting chipped short enough to trigger LD, that means S-Ranking node S in that occasion (actual aim was to see if boss really was in LD after the first sortie) does count even though I didn't hear the chime.

BTW, are there any sort of animation or indication that the debuff has been activated for node W?

I'm down to S-Ranking node V so I want to know if there's anything that I should expect upon completing that one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]