Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1054 Post(s)
    Suggest listing Murasame for completeness sake. Though there is a wide selection of historical DDs, the E6 2nd tier DDs overlap quite a bit with earlier maps. Since your E3 guide actually just has her OASW mule, I think you can just pop her into E6.

Though I found her useful in E3 for chunking on more combat power for LD.

Last edited by DLRevan; 12-11-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    @DLRevan Reason I didn't include her is because she really isn't gonna do enough damage without a TCI, which requires luckmod. You already have ayanami, beaver, fletcher and poi. Murasame can be used elsewhere.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    What is today's tweets about? It's a first that the devs release mechanics info on the event.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1722 Post(s)
    @211303: Thank you very much for the locking guide as usual. Will be starting very soon (was able to at least stockpile more while waiting). From what I've read, this seems a very "have/use historic ships" event. Yeesh does E-6 boss have some high armor on Hard.

Understand you need a bit of a break to finish/update guide after clearing E-6, but a few preliminary questions if you don't mind:

1) Where is the current "safe point" for the locking guide? What I mean is that for sure, E-1 comp is safe to use, but is E-2 for sure OK (i.e. won't want Takao for later), E-3, etc? Obviously, I need to get started ASAP, but ideally would get to E-3 so I can do a bit of farming if waiting on Friend Fleet and/or more info (can't wait too long to clear though).

2) Seems that E-1 to E-4 (or at least up to E-3) are not a big deal. E-6, I read wait for friend fleet (will do). What about E-5 (and maybe E-4)? Not sure what friend fleet info is out yet. Figure that will start with E-4 first, then E-5 to E-6.

3) Seems some NB TCI maps as well. Short version = was able to luck mod Maya K2 some more (now at 44 so not done. :/) along with Ayanami, Prinz E and Kitakami done long ago. Seems no use for CLT other than maybe E-3 (probably won't go with that comp), and also seems need historic bonus = no use for Prinz E. Still, that does leave Maya. Given her luck mod and lack of others for E-6 (other than Ayanami), would you still go with Maya for E-5 or use for E-6).

4) Also, any changes in guide for those without much luck modding (working on it, but talk to LSC RNG and just can't spam exped as I used to). From your temp comp and comments on map, seems I'll be counting on Ayanami for the most part (and Yukikaze to a lesser extent). Not sure default luck Poi can do much TBH. Low luck for NB TCI and NB DA ain't gonna do all that much I imagine).

As for Fletcher can do, but not great NB power stats. OT, BUT... this is EXACTLY why I was so ardent about getting Fletcher in Spring event. Just two events later, and historic ship bonus on final map with good base luck for NB TCI. Having only Johnston would help me (and yeah, Fletcher drops now, but already got 4 ships to farm).

Thanks again.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    so after reviewing the damage list and stat, you might want to save Shigure as well for E6. If FF coming in E5, Hatsushimo, Myoukou and perhaps a CLT should be enough to handle it.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @211303: Thank you very much for the locking guide as usual. Will be starting very soon (was able to at least stockpile more while waiting). From what I've read, this seems a very "have/use historic ships" event. Yeesh does E-6 boss have some high armor on Hard.

Understand you need a bit of a break to finish/update guide after clearing E-6, but a few preliminary questions if you don't mind:

1) Where is the current "safe point" for the locking guide? What I mean is that for sure, E-1 comp is safe to use, but is E-2 for sure OK (i.e. won't want Takao for later), E-3, etc? Obviously, I need to get started ASAP, but ideally would get to E-3 so I can do a bit of farming if waiting on Friend Fleet and/or more info (can't wait too long to clear though).

2) Seems that E-1 to E-4 (or at least up to E-3) are not a big deal. E-6, I read wait for friend fleet (will do). What about E-5 (and maybe E-4)? Not sure what friend fleet info is out yet. Figure that will start with E-4 first, then E-5 to E-6.

3) Seems some NB TCI maps as well. Short version = was able to luck mod Maya K2 some more (now at 44 so not done. :/) along with Ayanami, Prinz E and Kitakami done long ago. Seems no use for CLT other than maybe E-3 (probably won't go with that comp), and also seems need historic bonus = no use for Prinz E. Still, that does leave Maya. Given her luck mod and lack of others for E-6 (other than Ayanami), would you still go with Maya for E-5 or use for E-6).

4) Also, any changes in guide for those without much luck modding (working on it, but talk to LSC RNG and just can't spam exped as I used to). From your temp comp and comments on map, seems I'll be counting on Ayanami for the most part (and Yukikaze to a lesser extent). Not sure default luck Poi can do much TBH. Low luck for NB TCI and NB DA ain't gonna do all that much I imagine).

As for Fletcher can do, but not great NB power stats. OT, BUT... this is EXACTLY why I was so ardent about getting Fletcher in Spring event. Just two events later, and historic ship bonus on final map with good base luck for NB TCI. Having only Johnston would help me (and yeah, Fletcher drops now, but already got 4 ships to farm).

Thanks again.
    1) I should have listed the ships you needed for e5-6, so all the locks are supposed to be safe now. Always cross check the bonus table at wikia and ask if there's any problem with specific ship choices.

2) FF of e4&5 will come at the latter half of next week.

3) E1-5 can all use CLT. I still haven't decided where is the most appropriate for the first two though, largely due to FF.

4) The guide are supposed to be for people without luckmod at all. Poi is still doing 400+ damage with da here so she is still good to bring without luckmod.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by 211303; 12-12-2019 at 07:02 AM.

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    @211303 I reckon this guide is now finalised for E1-4 and mostly done for E5-6 (ignoring future modifications due to FF), am I correct?

Death from above!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielosama View Post
    @211303 I reckon this guide is now finalised for E1-4 and mostly done for E5-6 (ignoring future modifications due to FF), am I correct?
    Yes. I don't think I have assigned anh ship that could be important in e5-6 to e1-4. Only thing left is CLT allocation, which I am still considering.

- - - Updated - - -

Another update, it seems Takao has the same bonus as Atago after all in E6 according to the latest update.

It wouldn't affect the E6 ship lock list though as you are unlikely going to need that many CA unless they are luck modded.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by 211303; 12-12-2019 at 10:09 AM.

IGN
    かぜばね
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @211303

Does E6 need CLTs?
    If I have dupe KTKM and Ooi, would that imply I can freely use the dupes on E4, and the mains on E5?

Got stuck and cannot proceed, then you, my first battleship passionately came: Kongou 143/165, 2016-02-28
    LSC Journey | Taihou 2016-06-16 | Yamato 2016-09-03 | Musashi 2016-09-08 | Bismarck 2016-09-10
    KanDex complete: 2018-03-18

Rep
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Can someone remind me if I can sink subs in NB?