Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    So Hisame when. After Shion became the most broken 5* the Ronin never got loved ever again.

Rep
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    @Wiic369 She got 9th place for most desire character story vote so most likely very soon, since the devs already added character story for 1st-6th place.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    @Wiic369

Yeah, I'm wondering that too. I'm here power-leveling my Hisame-chan, but so far no signs of her CW.

"So what if I'd spare him? In my mind, it's the certainty in myself that I possess which allows me to have that kind of mercy or compassion. There's no wavering on that point. It's fixed like the stars. The fact is, I'm never gonna be killed! So remember this: Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong." - Claire Stanfield

Rep
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    @Ophis She's already second promote, level 26 here.. Her CW better be there before she hits 30.. (and not be lackluster. I expect that new freeze effect, maybe.)

Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    @Wiic369

Yours is already pretty good, mine is still level 92. I wasn't actively leveling Hisame because she doesn't have a CW, but I really hope her CW will come soon and will be at least as good as Shion's.

"So what if I'd spare him? In my mind, it's the certainty in myself that I possess which allows me to have that kind of mercy or compassion. There's no wavering on that point. It's fixed like the stars. The fact is, I'm never gonna be killed! So remember this: Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong." - Claire Stanfield

Rep
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Yami +3 looks decent, it does hit pretty hard, also animation is cool.

Rep
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Hisame is fed up with that shit and going away into deep space.

Apparently Charis is 2x2 AoE with 0.55~0.6*4, light element. It's kind of meh compared to Morgenstern.
    Unless we get some gears for a crit healer, I don't think it'll be that good..

Last edited by Wiic369; 01-06-2017 at 09:25 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    I don't have the heart to break it to him.
    Here's Luciel's avatar animation:
    http://i.imgur.com/Ec38aOI.gifv

Somewhat unique to her is her weapon icon doesn't include a source, unlike every other Magician's character weapons; this is because her source is the magic animal thing and it's always included in her sprite.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Gotta love how they added a bunch of ep2 armor quests... in the midst of an OP armor event. So relevant.

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Random thought... Eva's +3 skill goes Attack all enemies -> Heal everyone
    What if she gets cursed and deals enough damage to kill herself?
    Does she still manage to heal herself? (and avoid dying)