Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)

HTML5 Transfer Details

After the 12/17 (Tue) ~ 12/18 (Wed) maintenance, the PC Browser version of [Kanpani☆Girls] has moved from Flash Player to HTML5.

There is no change between game data after the HTML5 transfer.

The first download may take some time due to the size of the game files required to be cached.
    Due to the HTML5 release, your system settings, such as sound settings, and sort settings have been reset.

[Supported Environment]
    [PC]
    Windows 8.1/Windows 10
    - Google Chrome (Recommended) / Mozilla Firefox
    macOS 10.12 Sierra or higher
    - Google Chrome (Recommended) / Mozilla Firefox

※ Firefox can run the game but it is still recommended to use Google Chrome.
    ※ Microsoft Edge may have issues displaying certain elements, and is not recommended.
    After thorough investigation towards, stable environments will be added to the list.

[System Requirements]
    CPU Core i-series or higher
    Memory 8GB or more
    VRAM 768MB or more

※ The above are just recommendations. Due to your use case, environment, and hardware, there still may be issues with running the game with the above specifications.
    ※ The system requirements may be revised in the future.

[Troubleshooting]

Google Chrome:
    1. [Settings] -> [Advanced Settings]
    2. [System]'s [Hardware Acceleration] enabled.
    3. Restart the browser.

Mozilla Firefox
    1. [Options]
    2. Check [Performance] section's [Use Recommended Performance Settings]
    3. Restart the browser.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Folseus; 12-19-2019 at 05:09 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    @Folseus
    Enable Hardware Acceleration does the trick. thanks

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    [System Requirements]
    CPU Core i-series or higher
    Memory 8GB or more
    VRAM 768MB or more

o_O this is really web game? i doubt it lol

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Yeah cannot play it anymore on my old laptop, where I usually play Kancolle etc while at work. Cannot farm event during work anymore. :(

Question. Is it possible to link the account on DMM with the Google Play version? How to?

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    It's easier to download the DMM Games version on android than use Google Play, since you only need to log in to DMM.

When you launch the game on Google Play, after selecting a server, you have to restart the game and it will give you an option on the title screen to link your DMM account information.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    @Folseus I see. Okay I guess I play the DMM version then.

It's a bit a hassle for me because I would have to use VPN every time to access the DMM part, but once I get inside Kanpani I can turn off the VPN and play the game normally. Well it's basically the same with Seiken method I guess. Thanks for advice. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    @Mikan If you need a VPN to access the DMM games version, it might be easier to do google play, but from my experience, google play is more restrictive with their regioning than DMM Games is.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    @Folseus I think I'll stick with the DMM one for now. It seems to be working fine for now. Thanks. :)

The regioning in Google Play basically there are methods to pass them. Popular one by downloading APK file of the foreign games you want to play, very simple however you need to download new APK files again when the game got updated.

Another method which I use is by using a JP Google account and VPN, it allows me to access JP games and content. You just need to download the game, then you can turn off your VPN and play the game normally no need to use VPN anymore, unless you try to install a new JP game again. Basically you can use this method to access any region in the world you interested in.

Honestly regions is thing of the past. In this global internet era we should be able to freely choose what we want to play or see disregard where we live. -___-