Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    IGN
    SoulGain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @Laforet I click the "Generate Sprite File List" but this dialog keeps popping up, did i do something wrong?

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    @SoulGain
    Attachment 2125
    Having the same issue. The message says it's unable to generate the list because there is no API data received. Seems like it's the server's another API change or us doing something wrong.

Last edited by Greythorn032; 05-30-2016 at 12:59 PM.

I play lots of sim/semi-sim racing games on Steam.

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tried out the older version of cacher and Gakada's KCV fork. https://github.com/gakada/KanColleVi...tag/v3.8.2r562 It's only able to download caches from the server, not replacing them with modded files.

Last edited by Greythorn032; 06-13-2016 at 12:12 AM.

IGN
    NTolegna3
    Server
    Shortland Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How install plug-in in KCV ? Please

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyark Tolegna View Post
    How install plug-in in KCV ? Please
    - Download the dll
    - Copy to KanColleViewer/plugin folder
    - Restart KCV
    - Have fun .

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!!

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Really late to the party but just wanted to confirm if this is dead? Changing the sprites was really the only thing that keeps me interested in playing at this point.

Getting the same API error @SoulGain @Greythorn032 generating the sprite file list. Assuming its due to the game updates since the last known KanColleCacher release by @Laforet back in April 2016.

Edit: So after getting ShimakazeGo to run with the latest KCV I managed to view the sprite list. (Even tried combinations of the latest and more recently updated Chinese versions). Then using the older fork mentioned by Greythorn above and an older ver of Cacher I am able to extract them for editing. Hopefully I can manually create the folders and place my files in and have ShimakazeGo load them? This is all new to me.

Last edited by Korsar; 02-01-2017 at 04:08 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So I finally got this shit to work. Turns out I needed to have KanColle Cacher running as an active plugin to also LOAD the edited swf files. It seems obvious but it was a real struggle of trial and error running every version combination of KCV and the Cacher dll under the sun to see what runs. KCV 3.8.2r562 was the only one that seemed to work. Thanks to everyone who had issues in this thread AND came back to post solutions, workarounds, or relevant links. The links to the Chinese modding tutorial sites were extremely helpful. I still do not know which older version of the Cacher I used that worked..

Anyways here's some Raiden illustrated by "STmaster." Still working on fine tuning the home and battle placement. Need to sharpen the home sprites as well but hey it works. Replacing all the bland looking Shibafu art too.

scr1.jpgscr2.jpgscr3.jpgscr4.jpg kagacard.jpg

Last edited by Korsar; 02-07-2017 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Added pics

IGN
    R. Greythorn
    Server
    Ominato Guard
    Rep
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    @Korsar Things will get even more fun when you start to get the hang of it. I reworked the entire interface back when I was really craving.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korsar View Post
    So I finally got this shit to work. Turns out I needed to have KanColle Cacher running as an active plugin to also LOAD the edited swf files. It seems obvious but it was a real struggle of trial and error running every version combination of KCV and the Cacher dll under the sun to see what runs. KCV 3.8.2r562 was the only one that seemed to work. Thanks to everyone who had issues in this thread AND came back to post solutions, workarounds, or relevant links. The links to the Chinese modding tutorial sites were extremely helpful. I still do not know which older version of the Cacher I used that worked..

Anyways here's some Raiden illustrated by "STmaster." Still working on fine tuning the home and battle placement. Need to sharpen the home sprites as well but hey it works. Replacing all the bland looking Shibafu art too.

scr1.jpgscr2.jpgscr3.jpgscr4.jpg kagacard.jpg
    May I ask how you got it to work? I tried the KCV 3.8.2r562 version and still got the same no API received error report as the guys above

edit: well, I ran it with shimakazego and I'm still getting that error message. And what did you mean by "KanColle Cacher running as an active plugin"?

Last edited by kaneluan06; 04-03-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic320_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Its still work with newest KCV version?

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.