Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event has ended. Check the event threads for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mod] KC3改

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Re: [Mod] KC3改

@dragonjet I'm not sure this topic allows compliments here or not but I just gonna say it out:
    Our deepest appreciation for your hard work. With KC3/ Kai installed into Chrome like we can bring KC anywhere & everywhere without much worries so can truly say you made KC life a bit more close & easier for us to enjoy, please keep it up *bow

J'aimerais passer avec toi le restant de ma vie
    Mais j'ai peur de devoir vivre sans

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@dragonjet Thanks a lot for the explanation! That makes sense now.

:)

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

oh wait, it's probably because my promotional images still havent followed the webstore guidelines. will work on it ina few days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cranes Lover View Post
    Our deepest appreciation for your hard work. With KC3/ Kai installed into Chrome like we can bring KC anywhere & everywhere without much worries so can truly say you made KC life a bit more close & easier for us to enjoy, please keep it up *bow
    glad to see a satisfied player (y)

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjet View Post
    glad to see a satisfied player (y)
    Not only me, but my friends also so we're thankful

J'aimerais passer avec toi le restant de ma vie
    Mais j'ai peur de devoir vivre sans

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been so fixated on the event that i hadn't realize KC3 was remodeled
    All these new features are so cool, being able to see where the compass will take me will save me a lot of headache...or maybe add more headaches @dragonjet Big Thank You

EDIT: ok after trying out the compass spoilers , i did find out one thing, the nodes are named differently than the ones featured on the wiki maps(ex; node preview shows node N, but on the maps on the wiki pages, it's node D), so there are some discrepancies in the naming of the nodes. i know a lot of stuff is work in progress but yeah, i just would like to point that out, unless theres another node map that the node preview goes by, just for reference sake

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And yes, I too am VERY appreciative of the work you've done. Thank you :)

RicoSailor

I'll say my satisfaction as well.. Since I've read the response you made in the discussion thread that I started, I generally extend my thanks to you as well to the other fellow comrades (Filipinos) who play KanColle. It was superbly made though.

I am also one of those Filipinos who play KanColle and kick Abyssals in the face. I started to appreciate the Navy with this game to be honest (I'm not an avid fan of the Navy though).

IGN
    Apox
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I was using KC3 since I began playing Kancolle and I was quite fond of it. Now comes Kai and I'm quite satissified with your work guys. Keep up the good work, this add-on increases my Kancolle experience to its best.

...must... send... expeditions!

Rep
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Good to see that KC3 is being developed again. I used the non-kai KC3 for quite a long while from the very first versions after the ban scare and it is nice to see it back up to date.
    I like the option to play directly from DMM.

Just a few things that would be nice to have in the future if possible:
    -A xp-calculator would be pretty useful
    -Being able to see your fleet's fuel and ammo levels during sorties.
    -Having strategy room content as tabs in the main window instead of a separate tab.
    -Perhaps some kind of an integrated wikipanel or a notepad tab where you could store expedition requirements and rewards, sortie fleet compositions or crafting recipes.
    -Edit: Oh, and being able to see your active quests
    Well, I'm sure that these functions have already been suggested before and you have already considered them but just felt like mentioning them.
    Anyway, great job with KC3Kai!

Everyone has finally been rescued, leveled to their highest possible remodel and united with their sisters.Missed the Fall event so missing those Yamakaze, Saratoga and Teste. Well, Atleast now I have something to look forward to. My kancolledex is crying...

RicoSailor

Can you add the mute feature on the next release?