Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event has ended. Check the event threads for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mod] KC3改

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Google Chrome version 54.0.2840.71
    KC3改 version 30.10.1

Playing via API Link, I'm getting "annoying taiha alerts" even when no one in the fleet is damaged.

It doesn't seem to happen when playing on Frame.

edit: further play and I can't seem to replicate the issue

Last edited by Gollgagh; 10-31-2016 at 04:50 PM.

IGN
    Darjeeling
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5676 Post(s)
    I've noticed ever since i got the new jet bomber, the side panel's been freaking out about errors whenever i chance screens in game with it equipped on a ship in the fleet.

I assume its because of the new mechanics for jets

In My Heart, The Age of Battleships will never end.
    Married to Nagato 23/02/2016. Married to Iowa 26/09/2016. Married to Warspite 25/10/2016. Married to Houshou 19/12/2016.
    Married to Musashi 26/02/2017 Married to Ushio 10/03/2017. Married to Maya 25/03/2017
    The Ship Soul War (Kancolle Fanfic)

Server
    Iwakawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Got home from work, KC is gone. Nothing but a KC3kai update page in it's place. now i cant complete expedition quest 2. why does KC3kai need to force tell me in a new window that it updated? put the message in the KC3kai box itself, in a way that you can still play. that or give me the option to have it the way it was(not interfering pointlessly.) If I sink a ship because I didnt refresh it after update, that is my own damn fault.

opening a new tab/redirecting like this is invasive and annoying. not okay.

Newly Registered Hyper Shinchan's Avatar
    Server
    Shortland Islands
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    @laser The patch notes said something about "Attempt to fix the automatic reload after an app update", we'll see on the next update whether it's actually working or not.

IGN
    Tedster59
    Server
    Shortland
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Chrome 55 added this bug (the force close is entirely unintentional, but when it updates, it breaks things like battle result preview (somebody lost a Shoukaku kai ni this way), thus the update page exists, and was added before the API error popup existed).

Server
    Iwakawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    @Tedster59 we have options for taiha alerts and even troll things. why is the update page not an option?

There is already message thing that tells me "new ship(s) 3 detected" or something like that.

I want to know when it updates, but not on a different page. use that thing?

Newly Registered Hyper Shinchan's Avatar
    Server
    Shortland Islands
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    If I'm not misunderstanding something it would look like the attempt at fixing the automatic update failed, yesterday night the I found the update window after I left the game idle for a while.

Server
    Iwakawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    that attempted fix broke it. over half my chat group have not been able to access DMM through KC3kai for days now

Server
    Hashirajima
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1653 Post(s)
    KC3Kai stopped working for me yesterday. With the latest update, the API link method no longer works, and attempting to use it gives me a list of javascript errors.

Anyone know what's up with it and how to fix? The timing of this change, on the 2nd day of an event, is absolutely terrible.

IGN
    Tedster59
    Server
    Shortland
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    API and iFrame are being phased out in favor of a new mode that solves issues caused by impending chrome releases (we got a taste of them with chrome 55 initial release). the "Play on DMM Website" option functions just like the old API link and iframe options do.