Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: Buyfag general

IGN
    ユウヒ
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Just ordered Frame Arms Girl Innocentia and an Aikatsu heart-shaped pillow yesterday on Valentine's with the money I got in artist alley some cons ago.

Innocentia will be my first Frame Arms Girl... which... I've been taking interest in lately (I decided on Innocentia because she reminds me of a favorite character of mine... and her twintails/ears are cute) ^^; Does anyone have F.A.G themselves here? Can I ask for some tips since Innocentia will be my first....

Hyuuga - Married @ January 5th 2015 // Kagerou - Married @ June 11th 2016
    trying to get more active in blogging! Check out my blog on link below!

Rep
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    @YuuhiKokonose

Got friend who owns Gourai, Materia, Stylet and I forgot that other 1.....nothing much I can say other than it'll be figma/buso shinki sized (not taller than your hand) and need to work with lots of kotobukiya's spare parts or else they'll be just your another plain girl-looking plastic model. They can stand on its own though.....and fall if you blow them :p
    I wish to have 1 too but I'm not good with building gunplas (tend to break some small parts) so I pass....

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

IGN
    ユウヒ
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D Des View Post
    @YuuhiKokonose

Got friend who owns Gourai, Materia, Stylet and I forgot that other 1.....nothing much I can say other than it'll be figma/buso shinki sized (not taller than your hand) and need to work with lots of kotobukiya's spare parts or else they'll be just your another plain girl-looking plastic model. They can stand on its own though.....and fall if you blow them :p
    I wish to have 1 too but I'm not good with building gunplas (tend to break some small parts) so I pass....
    Well, I personally won't mod them much with extra parts; but I might try to make them jackets or dresses with felt or other fabrics. I'm too much of a cheapskate for Dollfie and just find this as an interesting and more posable alternative....

And also, it looks so much fun assembling them, and with an anime coming up, I'm afraid the price will skyrocket if I don't get them now.

Hyuuga - Married @ January 5th 2015 // Kagerou - Married @ June 11th 2016
    trying to get more active in blogging! Check out my blog on link below!