Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyfag general

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Buyfag general

I figure I'd make a topic on buying shit since most of the time it gets lost in the stream of insanity that is GCT.

Anything goes, from houses to cars to figures to vidya gaems. Share what you brought/are buying/want to buy, etc. Posting news about new releases and stuff is fine too.

Guess I'll start.

Bandai announced a few neat pieces at Shizuoka Hobby Show not too long ago. Neo Zeong was out there for a while, but what grabs the attention is the MG Hi-Nu Ver.Ka and the Reborn 100 line, which are pretty much RG kits but scaled up to 1/100. First offering from the line is the Nightingale. People who are familiar with gunpla knows that it was only available in forms of conversion and garage kits before, which usually costed an arm or a leg. It'll be interesting to see if there'll be a Ver.Ka of this baby in the future.

Speaking of the Neo Zeong earlier though, pre-order opens up today at 1800JST. So far, as I'm aware, AmiAmi and GG Infinite are the only two stores that have a page up for the kit. GG Infinite is taking orders right now and AmiAmi's Neo Zeong page will be unlocked at 1800. I'll definite be keeping an eye for other stores which may or may not be taking orders before the official pre-order time.

ITT: Bye money, I'll see you again when you return in the form of plastic parts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cannot. Unsee.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just bought breakfast.

"A hot night with me is as spicy as spicy can get"

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just bought lunch.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just bought your lives.

I win, right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cannot. Unsee.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I read the first post I was like 'I just bought some food' but apparently I wasn't the only one who did lol
    Currently saving up money to buy a new laptop @_@

Server
    Brunei
    Rep
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I like the look of the Hi-Nu ver.Ka, but I still haven't put my ver.normal together....

Picked up the RG GP-01 Fb the other day - I've been pretty happy with the RG line, so I'll be interested to see how the Reborn 100 turn out.

On topic - just bought lunch.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thinking of buying commission art for next potential bg. Deciding what renders to put in...

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Kaigun Shosho (海軍少将) blazeLimit's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    currently saving up to get Noire Gekishin, Action Neptunia U, and KanColle Kai when they come out
    also jackets. always looking to buy cool jackets.

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Open Sea Shooting v0.17.1 added Weapon Priming! [link]

IGN
    iPe7eR
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Oooh finally a buyfag thread. This is currently what I have on pre-order, nothing special though. Goddamn nendos.

If you're just living for your own sake, it's all up to you. No hard feelings. No regrets.
    ~Kyouko Sakura~

IGN
    Yuzuru
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    i`m more into gaming stuff (w/ 2 lil figures when i was on a Persona Fever Rampage lol)

these are the only things i can call mine lol
    bought with my school daily allowance money w/ a lil mix of hardships and days of no lunch
    also have Vita digital copy of 2 eng localized atelier arland series, waiting for Rorona to be released :3

Abyssal Ryuujou :3

~ ~ ~

"A Hero is simply a combination of H and Ero."