Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Winter2017 event has begun and will end on 28th, Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyfag general

IGN
    iPe7eR
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Komamisa View Post
    There's another Shimakaze figure out that month on another website, so add about another $140 to that. So September is going to cost me something like $600 USD.

Edit: Actually, maybe even like 700.
    Oh god, I forgot that almost all the Kancolle figures come out on September @_@ Might order Kongou, the MF one because the other one sucks IMO. Also I'm tempted on Shimakaze too but might wait for her to go up pre-owned on Manda/Amiami.

If you're just living for your own sake, it's all up to you. No hard feelings. No regrets.
    ~Kyouko Sakura~

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got both Kongou figures. The MF one's face (arguably the most important part) bothers me, but the other one's everything else bothers me. So I'll put both on display and have them cover each others' weaknesses.

IGN
    iPe7eR
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I got both Kongou figures. The MF one's face (arguably the most important part) bothers me, but the other one's everything else bothers me. So I'll put both on display and have them cover each others' weaknesses.
    Yeah, also I'm still debating which Shimakaze I should get, if I eventually get her, but GSC pose and overall seems better. And I have to buy those goddamn Nendos too.

If you're just living for your own sake, it's all up to you. No hard feelings. No regrets.
    ~Kyouko Sakura~

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It feels odd. I'm not even that big on Shimakaze's appearance (love her personality), but I ordered both. I think part of it is how I don't like how Shimakaze's pulling on her underwear in the GSC version, but I like the rest of the figure.

Luckily for my wallet, I skipped out on the Shima Nendo. But I have plans to order every other one that's being planned to be released.

Kongou is my waifu, though. So I'm pretty much ordering every scale figure of her that's made by a credible company.

IGN
    iPe7eR
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    It feels odd. I'm not even that big on Shimakaze's appearance (love her personality), but I ordered both. I think part of it is how I don't like how Shimakaze's pulling on her underwear in the GSC version, but I like the rest of the figure.

Luckily for my wallet, I skipped out on the Shima Nendo. But I have plans to order every other one that's being planned to be released.

Kongou is my waifu, though. So I'm pretty much ordering every scale figure of her that's made by a credible company.
    Well, she's not my waifu, but one of my favourites so I'm ordering her figures for that, I'm also probably going to get Shima nendo at the end of the month after I paid for this month order (which is just 6k so not that big).

~Kyouko Sakura~

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad that AmiAmi gives quite a long period of time to pay for the orders. I'm getting an extra $500 on the 6th of next month, so I can easily pay for May and June.

I just need to stop myself from constantly buying more Doujin from TokyoOtakuMode and Mandarake, and Magazines from HLJ, lol.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    NAMCO, STOP TAKING MY MONEY.

IGN
    iPe7eR
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I'm glad that AmiAmi gives quite a long period of time to pay for the orders. I'm getting an extra $500 on the 6th of next month, so I can easily pay for May and June.

I just need to stop myself from constantly buying more Doujin from TokyoOtakuMode and Mandarake, and Magazines from HLJ, lol.
    Luckily I still didn't start buying doujins, or right now I would be living in a bed made of them lol. I get 200€ on the 21th of each month luckily so I can pay for most of my orders, I'm also trying to build a Kyouko shrine but space is still a big problem, need more shelves :<

~Kyouko Sakura~

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I started buying doujin last year. The first was a bulk of $3000 worth of Madoka, Girls und Panzer and Ragnarok Online doujin at a convention, then I just started ordering from Mandarake.

Shelves are always a problem. I think I need some more wall shelves, for that matter.

IGN
    iPe7eR
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I started buying doujin last year. The first was a bulk of $3000 worth of Madoka, Girls und Panzer and Ragnarok Online doujin at a convention, then I just started ordering from Mandarake.

Shelves are always a problem. I think I need some more wall shelves, for that matter.
    I don't have place for Detolfs so I need more shelves for fitting everthing ;_; I want a better bedroom ;_; Also, now I need to finish off buying my Madoka figmas, as I only have Kyouko and Homu for now. Have a pic cause why not.

~Kyouko Sakura~