Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) Shadow Heartbreaker's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[Kancolle doujin] Shoujo ga mita mono + 6th DesDiv OOOOOO here + Disease

So, here I am again, to share two old stories I've read. Most of you probably have read them, but sometimes newer teitokus missed on them since there's a whole lot of new stuff since then. So I wanted to share those to them, some great fanmade things that are pretty well known(or not) among those who read Kancolle doujin. I won't spoil the story cuz that would spoil the fun, and I suggest you don't either, reading the comment sections on danbooru only after you finished as sometimes it contains spoilers.

First, let's follow our little Kaminari Ikazuchi in a touching story that goes back to WWII, "Shoujo ga mita mono", a.k.a "Things which the girl saw", by Ataru.
    The plot is pretty simple, centered around what Ikazuchi thinks of the war, but it has shaken many fellow admirals and the feels are strong with this one. One of the best sad stories so far in the Kancolle doujin stuff.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7932

Theeeeen, on a lighter note, Yuu from Canvas Sunlight drew "6th Destroyer Division OOOOOO here", a nice story about a new admiral who arrives at the base, meet the 6th DesDiv, and have some good times with her. Can't say much more, or I'll ruin the fun.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/8946

Aaand, last of it, but still unfinished so far, a short story, about... Well, it's all in the title: "A disease that make you call to ships that aren't here".

https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/8342

They're pretty good stuff, trust me, if you have time to read and feels to spare, give it a go and enjoy! I'll be happy if you liked them, Kancolle's settings are pretty nice for things like this.
    And I kinda like to spread the love for the doujin stories (and, also, but that doesn't applies here, show people that say Kancolle's only good for ecchi fanservice that they can be oh so wrong given the stuff artists can produce; those stories are what made me so addicted to this universe, you can have sweet, cute 4koma but also heavy, tear-jerking stuff)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Please walk into this room, and prepare to meet your doom"

IGN
    NyoroEevee
    Server
    Saika Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: [Kancolle doujin] Shoujo ga mita mono + 6th DesDiv OOOOOO here + Disease

all of these melted my heart in feels~

also, the middle one gets bonus points for the Konpeki no Kantai cameo~

Married Shiratsuyu July 19, 2016 at 5pm PDT <3

Credits to Arkayda for this wonderful sig, and to Zalfier for the adorable avy!