Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    @Kuropo Not really special for me, it's just a possibility for that plane to be useful even if it's your 4th (I have 3 as well).

No idea when would the event end, but the actual Setsubun is on 3 Feb irl, so I don't think it would be ending before that?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and they are introducing new Setsubun furniture in the end of this month via hotfix. Still no mention when the questline would be removed.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    So I am going to assume the next maintenance would be next month. I wonder if this hotfix will occur on the same day as ranking distribution.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    It's confirmed that you can only get one ginga.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)

Oh, and the guy tested the night acc for mod2 gun as well. Result is similar.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1054 Post(s)
    @Kuropo I don't see any reason to skip any of the items assuming one did every single possible quest. If the event actually ends around setsubun, I believe there's just enough beans to get 1 of everything.

Also, actually I thought the plane we have is the actual Gecko even though it's called recon. The description kinda implies this is the one armed with upward facing guns for fighting off high-alt bombers. This was the best plane Jp had that could hit those bombers without getting to their altitude or keeping up with them (in other words, other than rocket interceptors that never really worked well anyway).

But I do agree, there could be some conversion in future to get a pretty good plane out of it. Either a long range interceptor with comparable range to our large bombers, or a high alt-multiplier interceptor.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    @Kuropo I don't see any reason to skip any of the items assuming one did every single possible quest. If the event actually ends around setsubun, I believe there's just enough beans to get 1 of everything.

Also, actually I thought the plane we have is the actual Gecko even though it's called recon. The description kinda implies this is the one armed with upward facing guns for fighting off high-alt bombers. This was the best plane Jp had that could hit those bombers without getting to their altitude or keeping up with them (in other words, other than rocket interceptors that never really worked well anyway).

But I do agree, there could be some conversion in future to get a pretty good plane out of it. Either a long range interceptor with comparable range to our large bombers, or a high alt-multiplier interceptor.
    I calculated 1 bean too short to get all 3 of the rewards, but I could've not counted the last day or something.
    Anyway, just to be safe, I think I'll take the recon before AR then. Regardless of whether I will get it, the AR is pretty worthless to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have reached the status of "Gingas Kahn".

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1054 Post(s)
    @Kuropo Well, without a finish date, I'm just going to wait till the last few days to redeem the rewards.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)

The next maint will be on Feb 7. Bean questline will be removed after that maint.

So basically 45 beans max if you have completed all quests.

Last edited by 211303; Today at 04:38 AM.